3 1/2 hours at Sharon Park with picture

benhere

I am almost embarrassed to post my finds with all the great finds you people on the East coast have posted, but here it is anyway. Definitely liking my new Garrett Pro Pointer. I have The Automax V4 and White's Bullseye II, but they can't hold a candle to the Pro Pointer.
picture.php

Great 3.5 hours of relaxing ya got there. Paid for the gas and "bat'ries" ya did. I enjoy MD'ing and with a haul like that I'd be ecstatic!

Great job and thanks for posting it.

Happy Hunting!

:D

I'll take your 3 plus hour finds any day.That would be a perfect day for me swinging the coil.Ton of clad you have there.

You pulled in a nice amount of clad there...lots of dimes, quarters and a dollar coin too. You don't find too many of those detecting. I never have. I love my Garrett Pro Pointer too. Won't leave home without it anymore!

Suhhhhweeeeeeet! You got some good stuff there. You bested many of my days and in just 3.5 hours.

Congratulations! Yesterday I took my trusty old Whites out to a local park (oldest one in the county...circa 1960...not so old but old enough to hold some silver I figured) and after 2 hours I'd found 1 ONE! clad dime. :no: (Along with a number of foil pie tins and pop cans buried about 6 to 8 inches deep...what the ?! are those doing there...the occasional one maybe, but there must have been a dozen scattered about!) Usually my luck isn't quite THAT bad...

I really like that Susan B as well...even though it's a modern coin, they're rare enough to come across in circulation, let alone dig one up while MD'ing! :grin:
Craig

BIG pile of clad there...nothing wrong with that. I like to find the older coins...which requires me to hit the old farms I have permission to hunt.....which also means little action on finds...but usually they are old. I have a few spots I go to just to clad hunt for the action ....i.e. not much chance at old coins, but I know I will find a bunch of clad.....but never have I found as much as you did there!

Last time I found that many quarters was in Sonoma and well..they dont want anyone digging up the grass, I was confronted by the sheriff and kindly asked to leave which I did. And never will go back.:grin::no:

You're embarrassed that you found that much money in 3 1/2 hours??? What tha heck is wrong with you? ;) :D Nice Haul!

Hunt Happy!
Plug Martian

Nothing to be embarrassed about there. You can embarrass me all day long with finds like that. Great job.

Back
Top Bottom