Anyone from South CA?

Moises

im in victorville by 15 FWY going to vegas. anyone near me?? if so where do u guys go to hunt?? im thinking of going to river near fontana.. also maybe wrightwood mountains.. Maybe we can meet up somewhere.. If this means anything to anyone but im a teenager lol :p (18)

We have lots of members down your way, someone should check in soon!

Last edited:
You could probably stay local in Victorville too, unless you're looking for something specific like placer gold deposits.

There's some maps dating back to 1919 on the Sanborn site.

I'm in OC but I don't make it up that way too often, and never to hunt (always family obligations).

You could probably stay local in Victorville too, unless you're looking for something specific like placer gold deposits.

There's some maps dating back to 1919 on the Sanborn site.

I'm in OC but I don't make it up that way too often, and never to hunt (always family obligations).

yeah ive been looking on google about history of my area and place where i will be hunting.. lots of open land but im scared of the coyotes, mountain lions,bob cats and rattle snakes.

yeah ive been looking on google about history of my area and place where i will be hunting.. lots of open land but im scared of the coyotes, mountain lions,bob cats and rattle snakes.

Yea...You need another detectorist around in those conditions for sure.
I`m down the hill and once in ahwile I get an invite to a group hunt in riverside or san bernadino. If I do I`ll let you know.
For the most part I hunt on the fly, when I can at local Parks,schools.
If you want to head down for one of my park hunts in pomona or covina area I`ll be glad to give you a heads up the night before.
I`m really hooked on beach hunting though so I`m all game for that:D
Your welcome to drive down and follow or park here and hitch a ride with me anytime.

Good Luck Out There.

I`m down the hill and once in ahwile I get an invite to a group hunt in riverside or san bernadino. If I do I`ll let you know.
If you want to head down for one of my park hunts in pomona or covina area I`ll be glad to give you a heads up the night before.
Your welcome to drive down and follow or park here and hitch a ride with me anytime.

Good Luck Out There.

sounds great. i was raised in pomona and thats when i saw the first metal detector when i was in middle school.. he was in Washington park and let me use it. Thats when i said i was going to get one of these one day

I am new and let me know your next outing. I live near Riverside and just starting to learn this MDing.

I am new and let me know your next outing. I live near Riverside and just starting to learn this MDing.

how you like ur ace 250?? im getting one this week coming up

I'm game!

how you like ur ace 250?? im getting one this week coming up

Hey fellas,

Let me know if you plan an outing and I'll try to drive up to join you.
I'm down near Temecula, so about a 45 minute - 1 hour drive.

I think you'll bot like the Ace250. I've swung one a few times but don't own one. It's a great machine for the money.

RD :cool:

So let me know when u plan to do some hunting. I go everyday for 30 minutes around here. On Sat. and Sun. I have more time. When u go to Fontana let me know.

im in san jacinto. but ive never gone out. I have a silver umax and panning stuff. im more interested in gold. And will probably get my gpaa membership next month. Do any of you have somewhere near me or in Socal where i might have some luck.
Moises if there gold or relics over where you at in victorville i go with you to check it out your about 2 hrs away.

Back
Top Bottom