Diamond Studded Poo

Irons

Forum Supporter
:laughing:

Found a nice cut Sunday and got a carp sandwich! :roll: :wow:

Ridiculous, 925 silver inlay and 9 real diamonds set in shiny worthless tungsten carbide. My wife is going to wear it on her middle finger until it falls off somewhere and is lost again.
Ah well I hope you folks did better! :cool:

9-10-17- (2)RS.jpg

Ha! What's really going to make you stop and shake your head, is when you find one of those posers stamped T&Co......They are out there!
Congrats on your poo,lol
DL

Ha! What's really going to make you stop and shake your head, is when you find one of those posers stamped T&Co......They are out there!
Congrats on your poo,lol
DL

I just got a PM that someone knows someone who was looking for that ring, so I might be able to return it to the person who lost it. That would be good.
Otherwise I just toss it into junk ring coffee can with the 4 or 5 dozen other premium worthless rings.

ajunk1.jpg

:laughing:

Found a nice cut Sunday and got a carp sandwich! :roll: :wow:

Ridiculous, 925 silver inlay and 9 real diamonds set in shiny worthless tungsten carbide. My wife is going to wear it on her middle finger until it falls off somewhere and is lost again.
Ah well I hope you folks did better! :cool:

View attachment 394768

I'll give you $5 for it, if you really hate it. I like tungsten rings. Constantly swap them out on my hands...

SKippy

That's been my summer the past month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's been my summer the past month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been working on my houses and vehicles a lot and haven't got out much since spring.
Doing the chores I put off in favor of treasure hunting for the last 5 years! :lol:

I figured you and Mud were sponging up the Gold and keeping quiet about it. :grin:

Since I live in a country with an unnatural fondness for cute poops, I was definitely expecting your find to look like this:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• 018094-0387888E1771B3E8F90DE84952E273ED.jpg
    018094-0387888E1771B3E8F90DE84952E273ED.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 311
I got one almost just like that a while back, real ice and all...

I think the retail was like $1200 :laughing:

They are amongst us....

<°)))>{

People actually will buy what we call 'junkers'...They seem to prefer them over Precious metals even...You can offload that can of your junkers for some good coin there Irons...just showing them to people in your day to day..$20 bucks per easy... I have also been sidetracked most severely this year...but Now is when it usually gets pretty good..

Nice looking ring just crazy they push that stuff off at high prices then the resale is almost nothing.

Irons, It is so good to hear from you. I was wondering if you were still out playing in the lakes. I am slowly inching that way again and working on some new toys to make my life more pleasant. Hopefully soon I will be able to meet all you westies and pilfer your drop offs and deeper places.

Trying to find a motor home that has enough storage for 14 tanks and a center console boat.

Even though it is a junker you got out and had a great time I am sure. That is all that matters. Even in my lakes most the new drops are junkers. We will be seeing a lot more of them unfortunately.

That's a nice looking ring. I think you should take that one and a few others and put them up on Ebay for sale 10 at a time. I think you'll sell many of them.

Trade you a set of Garrett Pro Pointer Tip protectors, AND $5 for that ring. :)

Hey Iron,

I keep looking at that ring, thinking "ooh, I want that one." LOL

I'll trade you a set of Garrett Tip Protectors (for your pin pointer) and $5 for the ring? Heck... Make that $7.50, to pay to ship the ring to me. :)

here's the tip protectors I sell:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Garrett-Pro...263008?hash=item1a2b2917a0:g:SlIAAOSwUsJYVy9H

Skippy

Hey Iron,

I keep looking at that ring, thinking "ooh, I want that one." LOL

I'll trade you a set of Garrett Tip Protectors (for your pin pointer) and $5 for the ring? Heck... Make that $7.50, to pay to ship the ring to me. :)

here's the tip protectors I sell:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Garrett-Pro...263008?hash=item1a2b2917a0:g:SlIAAOSwUsJYVy9H

Skippy

I am waiting to see if I can return it to it's owner. Couple folks who post here think they were sent to look for that ring earlier this summer and couldn't find it. If they hear from the owner I'll give it back, if not I'll sell it I guess.
My experience with tungsten is you don't get enough for it to make it worth walking to the mailbox and throwing it in.

Back
Top Bottom