Done seen my first UFO, not kidding...

BBsGal

Forum Supporter
A few nights ago we were getting home from an event. I went on in the house but BB was standing out in the yard, and hollered for me to come there quick...

I did, and he pointed out a very odd light in the sky. The thing was tri-colored, red, green, & clear lights. No telling about size at all as it was dark out and nothing visible for comparison. The thing was just sitting in one spot and not moving, and there was no sound.

Now, I've seen a lot of things in the sky but this was unlike any of them. As we watched it, it suddenly darted one way, then stopped, then darted the other way, then stopped. Very strange stuff.

After a few minutes of video-ing the thing, it dawned on me that this might just be man-made, as in a dang drone.

If you'd like to chime in with your idea of what it could be, here's the video I took... Be warned though, it's pretty hard to make out anything about it... except that it's a light moving around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM48RAq2qEE&feature=youtu.be

Hey, maybe this ???? :laughing::laughing::laughing: (just kidding :lol:) (......most likely a drone as you thought)
alf.jpg

Most UFO sightings have been debunked one way or another. You may have just debunked yours. :lol: but I can remember back in the 70s , before drones , a few of us were out fishing at the lake one nite, and saw a light in the sky jumping back and forth, up and down , similar to yours. Still don't know what it was.

Most UFO sightings have been debunked one way or another. You may have just debunked yours. :lol: but I can remember back in the 70s , before drones , a few of us were out fishing at the lake one nite, and saw a light in the sky jumping back and forth, up and down , similar to yours. Still don't know what it was.

Pretty dang strange... Now that you say that, once a light "floated" over our house when I was a kid, my dad said it was probably a weather balloon but us kids sure had big eyes watching that thing. :lol:

Someone was flying a drone with leds most likely....:) My guess

I tend to agree with you :yes:

You gotta funny accent!...:laughing: Although, standing outside at night looking up at the sky is a great and harmless pastime...I do this often, sometime out of choice and sometimes out of I got nowhere else to go and the neighbors have their shades drawn.....

I've been out a lot at night at strange hours and aint never witnessed a bonafied Extraterrestrial craft...not saying they aint there though..I'm keeping an open mind...those one rocks down at PincuPichu could never have been cut by Humans..not even now a days....

I did see a Bigfoot once, or a Nephim..it was on a foggy shrouded morning on the beach here as I was sweeping along for clad before Sun-up.....the damn monstrous thing was doing bench presses with a 12' steel tubed picnic table!..I backed away slowly into the fog and got the hell out of there!

One night I seen an odd light going across the sky over my house a little slower than what a plane would do , definately being flown or controlled , nothing blinking. It got to a certain point and stopped in place for a minute or two and then just disappeared. Not your average routing for anything I know of.

I was driving to pick my wife up from work one day , broad daylight , I seen this passenger plane flying in my general direction , leaving its trail behind but there was this white round thing following after it.....I wanted to stop the car and watch but I couldnt because of traffic. The thin caught up with the plane and flew right beside it a little ways like it was checking out the plane. Then it stopped and flew off to the side and just hovered there. I turned into the parking lot and into a parking spot as fast as I could but when I looked back to where it was hovering it was gone. That was the freakiest thing I ever seen. No way to explain that one or to even describe in a way that would do it justice.

You gotta funny accent!...:laughing: Although, standing outside at night looking up at the sky is a great and harmless pastime...I do this often, sometime out of choice and sometimes out of I got nowhere else to go and the neighbors have their shades drawn.....

I've been out a lot at night at strange hours and aint never witnessed a bonafied Extraterrestrial craft...not saying they aint there though..I'm keeping an open mind...those one rocks down at PincuPichu could never have been cut by Humans..not even now a days....

I did see a Bigfoot once, or a Nephim..it was on a foggy shrouded morning on the beach here as I was sweeping along for clad before Sun-up.....the damn monstrous thing was doing bench presses with a 12' steel tubed picnic table!..I backed away slowly into the fog and got the hell out of there!

Whadda ya mean funny? As in not Yankee, or too Yankee for being this far south? My husband says I sound Yankee but my Colorado friends think I'm a hick from the far southern sticks... :laughing::laughing:

Back in my policing days I worked with a former Chicago cop and he was always making jokes about me translating when we stopped someone with a southern accent. I returned the favor once when I arrested a drunk tourist from Chicago, I couldn't understand a word he said and had to get the Chicago cop to translate for me. Not sure if it was cause the guy was from Chicago or if he was just too drunk to talk right! :laughing::laughing:

One of the reasons I worked the night shift for the better part of a decade was because I wanted to see whatever might show up in the night sky, or wherever, and the only thing I saw in all those years was a screamer of a meteor that went blazing across from west to east over the mountains south of town. There was no way to miss that one.

I'm still skeptical about ghosts and ufo's and bigfoots, although I did see the Bigfoot Hunters truck once over at Antlers, OK, I didn't get to see the beast itself...

Heh, see, strange stuff!

One night I seen an odd light going across the sky over my house a little slower than what a plane would do , definately being flown or controlled , nothing blinking. It got to a certain point and stopped in place for a minute or two and then just disappeared. Not your average routing for anything I know of.

I was driving to pick my wife up from work one day , broad daylight , I seen this passenger plane flying in my general direction , leaving its trail behind but there was this white round thing following after it.....I wanted to stop the car and watch but I couldnt because of traffic. The thin caught up with the plane and flew right beside it a little ways like it was checking out the plane. Then it stopped and flew off to the side and just hovered there. I turned into the parking lot and into a parking spot as fast as I could but when I looked back to where it was hovering it was gone. That was the freakiest thing I ever seen. No way to explain that one or to even describe in a way that would do it justice.

There's just no explanation for that kind of thing, not yet anyhow. Maybe someday...

It dang sure is! :laughing::laughing::lol:

A fellow likes to laugh and giggle about 'Aliens'.... but the nagging thing to me is...How in the hell were some of these old time places built and why? By Stoneage Man with chisels and log rollers? Please! Unpossible!

Why would you even attempt this kind of thing in the first place? What with Dinosaurs chasing you around all the time and a Family to feed? No big earthmovers available, no safety glasses or OSHA or proper scaffolding?

Step yourself back in time...theres just no way a guy would even attempt it! Hell, its hard enough just dragging the trash can down to the street once a week let alone a 20 ton rock! Go out and take a normal sized rock and try to cut it into a perfect sphere or square with a Dollar Store hammer? It would take you a month! Just try doing it! Rocks are damned heavy! None of this is easy let alone the transport and installation!

Walk out to the sidewalk bare nakid and barefoot and just try to pop up a 4X4 square of concrete with a wooden lever! Stand it on edge, take a picture and report back!! See? Pretty damn Unpossible right? Now consider dinosaurs trying to gobble your @ss up into the scenario! No friggin Bear Spray or 12ga shotgun available! And there you are bare asst nakid, no SPF 50 sunscreen or Gatoraid...Not even a Detroit Tigers logo gear ballcap! Nothing but your stick in your hands when the cops roll up? All dopey, toothless and stupid Like a Redwings goalie?:laughing:

Humans are strange and funny creatures though, I will not put nothing past them as far as crazy antics are concerned...Hell, I've amazed myself a few times even,... they will go to extreme lengths for no apparent reason, like on American Idol...but not when you are subsistence hunting and gathering... barefoot, living in a cave buck nakid, trying to stay alive and keep a fire going? Like at a Family Reunion...?

Humans are also very ergonomically inefficient and very weak, anybody that has kids knows this to be true...Plus, Who has the time to dick around with great big rocks just to build or carve a sculpture without a Govt Grant? Defying all conventionally accepted norms of physics and gravity besides Edward Leedskalnin, or move Men and Mountains like RG LeTourneau did??...:?:

So I'm keeping an open mind here for the Alien possibility...Its viable, really what else could it be?....Knowing Humans, some things are just too damn impossibly strange to make any kind reason out of, like compounding interest and 401ks..or getting a kid to mow the yard or haul out the trash without dinosaurs chasing them..or ghosts, or whatever..Kids nowadays aint ascared of nothing anymore, not of Parents or Dinosaurs, and certainly not ghosts or Aliens...its a matter of finding the proper motivation to get a Human Kid to do anything like build a pyramid or chip away on a rock? ...Maybe threatening to cancel the cable TV or the Household WIFI??....:laughing:

Last edited:
Humans weren't around when dinos were, as far as we know. The people who dealt with the big rocks were most likely slaves and had no choice. Also the time factor was way different from what we expect now, for some of what was built, a hundred years or more was required.

But yeah, probably a drone. :signals:

Humans weren't around when dinos were, as far as we know. The people who dealt with the big rocks were most likely slaves and had no choice. Also the time factor was way different from what we expect now, for some of what was built, a hundred years or more was required.

You are in error! Neolithic Man had access to and lived in harmony with dinosaurs! Fred Flintstone ran a Brontosaurus down at the rock quarry! I seen it on TV! Still, lets just say you might be correct...No Dino help available...Somebody had to feed and whip and manage all those slaves? Its a massive waste of resources all around...I dont care who you are...some of those rocks are just too damned big and heavy no matter how many slaves you had...let alone all the tackle required...For what purpose?

It makes no sense at all...Why would some sort of Human Ruler even consider this? And no slaves or their whippers would ever comply to such a request from a Boy King?! Imagine some 12yr old weakling telling you...."I decree you build me a massive stone monument in my Honor"...Then a voice from the back hollers out...."Yeah? Hows about screw you and the hat you are wearing!" ....The whole populace would roar with laughter, and that would be the end of it!!

Gotta be Aliens..or Edward Leedskalnin..or something...certainly not no ordinary off the shelf full grown male Humanoid would ever consider requesting it, and no vibrant Man Slave would piss away 100yrs building it...not without dinosaurs involved..yeah, OK, that would be sorta cool...

I'd fall in line with that idea..If I could run a Triceratops front end loader!! Or a Stegasaurus side dump!...Work barefoot all day long and go home to that hot redhead Wilma on the nightly!....Like Fred Flintstone! Never wearing no underwear and some sort of leopard skinned mumu and having the time and energy left over to participate in a Company bowling league even! ....

Hell yeah!...I'll build you the damndest monument in your honor you ever seen if there were dinosaurs involved and you kept the food coming!!:laughing:

RG LeTourneau, Edward Leedskalnin style..those two guys are a modern day mystery to me....and Nickolai Tesla of course...and Satoshi....Satoshi definitely defied gravity and motivated people with those damned imaginary 'Bitcoins'...exactly like a ghost, only He played on intrinsic Humanoid greed and not fear....

Skim the willing ignorant Volunteer participants who have nothing better to do!! Like the PeaceCorps! Sell it! Never once had to mix mortar or drill a well or spend a mosquitoiey night in the Okovango Delta without AC or Deep Woods Off..just invent some imaginary reality, without the real pigs or tractors or bugs to worry about...

Last edited:
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...the-sky-above-sebring-florida-8-jun-2015.html

At least I know I'm not alone :lol:

A fellow likes to laugh and giggle about 'Aliens'.... but the nagging thing to me is...How in the hell were some of these old time places built and why? By Stoneage Man with chisels and log rollers? Please! Unpossible!

Why would you even attempt this kind of thing in the first place? What with Dinosaurs chasing you around all the time and a Family to feed? No big earthmovers available, no safety glasses or OSHA or proper scaffolding?

Step yourself back in time...theres just no way a guy would even attempt it! Hell, its hard enough just dragging the trash can down to the street once a week let alone a 20 ton rock! Go out and take a normal sized rock and try to cut it into a perfect sphere or square with a Dollar Store hammer? It would take you a month! Just try doing it! Rocks are damned heavy! None of this is easy let alone the transport and installation!

Walk out to the sidewalk bare nakid and barefoot and just try to pop up a 4X4 square of concrete with a wooden lever! Stand it on edge, take a picture and report back!! See? Pretty damn Unpossible right? Now consider dinosaurs trying to gobble your @ss up into the scenario! No friggin Bear Spray or 12ga shotgun available! And there you are bare asst nakid, no SPF 50 sunscreen or Gatoraid...Not even a Detroit Tigers logo gear ballcap! Nothing but your stick in your hands when the cops roll up? All dopey, toothless and stupid Like a Redwings goalie?:laughing:

Humans are strange and funny creatures though, I will not put nothing past them as far as crazy antics are concerned...Hell, I've amazed myself a few times even,... they will go to extreme lengths for no apparent reason, like on American Idol...but not when you are subsistence hunting and gathering... barefoot, living in a cave buck nakid, trying to stay alive and keep a fire going? Like at a Family Reunion...?

Humans are also very ergonomically inefficient and very weak, anybody that has kids knows this to be true...Plus, Who has the time to dick around with great big rocks just to build or carve a sculpture without a Govt Grant? Defying all conventionally accepted norms of physics and gravity besides Edward Leedskalnin, or move Men and Mountains like RG LeTourneau did??...:?:

So I'm keeping an open mind here for the Alien possibility...Its viable, really what else could it be?....Knowing Humans, some things are just too damn impossibly strange to make any kind reason out of, like compounding interest and 401ks..or getting a kid to mow the yard or haul out the trash without dinosaurs chasing them..or ghosts, or whatever..Kids nowadays aint ascared of nothing anymore, not of Parents or Dinosaurs, and certainly not ghosts or Aliens...its a matter of finding the proper motivation to get a Human Kid to do anything like build a pyramid or chip away on a rock? ...Maybe threatening to cancel the cable TV or the Household WIFI??....:laughing:

I have wondered about a lot of the same things, and don't necessarily buy the "conventional" explanations... But a lot of those explanations just get my bs detector going and there's more to a lot of things than we've been told...

But yeah, probably a drone. :signals:

Yup, I think so :yes:

You are in error! Neolithic Man had access to and lived in harmony with dinosaurs! Fred Flintstone ran a Brontosaurus down at the rock quarry! I seen it on TV! Still, lets just say you might be correct...No Dino help available...Somebody had to feed and whip and manage all those slaves? Its a massive waste of resources all around...I dont care who you are...some of those rocks are just too damned big and heavy no matter how many slaves you had...let alone all the tackle required...For what purpose?

It makes no sense at all...Why would some sort of Human Ruler even consider this? And no slaves or their whippers would ever comply to such a request from a Boy King?! Imagine some 12yr old weakling telling you...."I decree you build me a massive stone monument in my Honor"...Then a voice from the back hollers out...."Yeah? Hows about screw you and the hat you are wearing!" ....The whole populace would roar with laughter, and that would be the end of it!!

Gotta be Aliens..or Edward Leedskalnin..or something...certainly not no ordinary off the shelf full grown male Humanoid would ever consider requesting it, and no vibrant Man Slave would piss away 100yrs building it...not without dinosaurs involved..yeah, OK, that would be sorta cool...

I'd fall in line with that idea..If I could run a Triceratops front end loader!! Or a Stegasaurus side dump!...Work barefoot all day long and go home to that hot redhead Wilma on the nightly!....Like Fred Flintstone! Never wearing no underwear and some sort of leopard skinned mumu and having the time and energy left over to participate in a Company bowling league even! ....

Hell yeah!...I'll build you the damndest monument in your honor you ever seen if there were dinosaurs involved and you kept the food coming!!:laughing:

RG LeTourneau, Edward Leedskalnin style..those two guys are a modern day mystery to me....and Nickolai Tesla of course...and Satoshi....Satoshi definitely defied gravity and motivated people with those damned imaginary 'Bitcoins'...exactly like a ghost, only He played on intrinsic Humanoid greed and not fear....

Skim the willing ignorant Volunteer participants who have nothing better to do!! Like the PeaceCorps! Sell it! Never once had to mix mortar or drill a well or spend a mosquitoiey night in the Okovango Delta without AC or Deep Woods Off..just invent some imaginary reality, without the real pigs or tractors or bugs to worry about...

Yep, what was it with ole Ed Leedskalnin anyhow? Wasn't he some skinny old dude who built that coral castle place? Now Tesla, I'd like to talk to that guy, I think he had free electricity all figured out and got the bad end of the stick for his trouble...

Last edited by a moderator:

Some people................

DUH!

iu

Edward Leedskalnin's remarkable effort is truly a mystery..Sure, I've known some skinny old Men that could move massive amounts of weight by employing leverage...true geniuses with a fulcrum, but at a point, there are intrinsic gravitational and height limitations..I tried to read Eds book once, but it was well beyond my realm of comprehension...as if a one fingered Chinese baby was attempting to download and set up Windows 10..Ed was well beyond leverage..I just dont know what...

I stand in awe at old stone buildings and wonder how in the hell those kind of weights were cut,transported, lifted and ultimately placed?...We all know a trolling motor battery weighs 80lbs, and it has a handle, so its feasible that a sturdy guy could make a building out of something similar in weight and size..but a massive piece of cut granite? A great big Cathedral? Had to be some sort of gravitational defying aspects going on like what Leedskalnin evidently figured out...

Water weighs 8lbs per gallon, so a 5 gal bucket is 40..any kid slopping hogs knows human efficiency dictates you have to carry a half pail in each hand for balance, and even then it aint easy.....Granite weighs 180lbs per cubic foot...so imagine a 12x12" square block of granite...could you lift 180lbs of dead weight?? besides getting out of bed in the morning? ...

Look at a stone building...theres a great big block weighing 1000 lbs or more some poor bastard had to haul up a wooden ladder and put in place 60' off the deck! Why? ? Not Humanly possible!! 'Aliens' is the only explanation that makes any sense! Hell, just hauling a case of beer out to the car on a paved parking lot is a monumental effort, let alone hauling it up a frigging ladder!...A smart farm kid buys 2 twelve packs and balances out the load! :laughing:

I don't know anything about UFO's, or aliens or anything like that but there is a group of Bigfoot roaming a local beach. I know that they are as I have captured two of the little ones.

Attachments

• DSC00950.JPG
    DSC00950.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 282
Back
Top Bottom