NHL Hockey

yooper69

Elite Member
Ok Celler D it looks lie your Bruins are off to a good start and my wings will suuck again for a few more years what are your predictions? Lets carry last years bet over to this year.

Last edited:
I'm still upset about last years outcome :laughing: I dont care who your favorite sports teams are, its tough to see any team go that far and lose it all. Im at a seeded hunt today, i will comment further later :D go Bruins!

Bruins red wings tonight :yes: you feeling froggy? Want to leap? :laughing:

What the heck why not. Got to have some kind of excitement. It sure as heck isn't coming from my wings. Their is something wrong with the team. They are definitely not a star studed team right now but should be winning more games than they are. What ya thinking?

What the heck why not. Got to have some kind of excitement. It sure as heck isn't coming from my wings. Their is something wrong with the team. They are definitely not a star studed team right now but should be winning more games than they are. What ya thinking?

I don't know, maybe a silver dime or quarter on the B's :laughing: they will come around I'm sure, maybe not this year, but they are due! Still have your other winnings from last season set aside :lol:

I don't know, maybe a silver dime or quarter on the B's :laughing: they will come around I'm sure, maybe not this year, but they are due! Still have your other winnings from last season set aside :lol:

Dime sounds good . I still have a few things i am going to send ya . But lets keep this rolling.:cool3:

Heck if we had some other hockey fans join in on this someone could end up with a nice package.

I should get a bonus for taking this bet:laughing: Wings haven't won but 4 out of eighteen and win tonight against one of the hottest teams in the league. Holy cow frigin awesome. :cool3:

Ok fair enough, that dime was just upgraded to a quarter ;) I'm just glad I didnt suggest a half like I originally planned :laughing:

Nah, definitely not a leaf's fan. He isn't constantly angry and near suicidal because his team is talented, overpaid, and under achieving.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: That is so true ! The only thing i like about the leafs is Shanahan. Matthews is a spoiled little sob . I hope they never win the cup again! Also hope babcock gets fire and that 50 million dollar contract will make dubas look even more ignorant.

Your Bruins sure pulled one out of the hat last night . Booooooo:laughing:
And my wings are on a hell of a streak :laughing: Dam loosers

I turned it off after Minnesota scored in the 3rd making it 4-2. Can't believe they came back! My question is, where the hell were these 20 goals from pastrnak last year in the playoffs? :laughing: unreal...

I'm still upset about last years outcome :laughing: I dont care who your favorite sports teams are, its tough to see any team go that far and lose it all. Im at a seeded hunt today, i will comment further later :D go Bruins!

If rumors are true about the Bruins being interested in Taylor Hall you will have the last piece of the puzzle for the Bruins to win the Cup this year. Without no serious injuries ! I really think it would be enough just adding hall . But if it does happen it would kind of be really hard for me to bet against ya then:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom