What does everyone do for a living?

I'm retired from full time work and collect a pension and social security. When I was working full time I was a sales rep for Frito-Lay. Now I work part time for Pepperidge Farm

Collect Social Security, Retired Electrical Tech.

NRA and OSBI certified firearms instructor for the past 19 years.

I am a bit miner and bit conversion engineer. I sometimes turn zeroes into ones, and ones into zeroes. Sometimes, I just let the ones and zeroes be. Sometime I am a bit creation engineer where I create seemingly random patterns of ones and zeroes when my specifications so require.

The shorter answer - I am a software engineer. I work in C++, PERL, Python, and SQL.

I retired from the Navy after 38 years and have been working for a Defense Contractor as the old dude who sits in the room and tells them why their ideas won't work, not a bad gig.:lol:

Retired Helicopter Pilot and Aviation Manager for Major international oil co. Worldwide travel to 140 plus countries flying offshore, corporate, power line construction, forest fire and search and rescue for the past 40 years.

I own an environmental consulting firm. We deal with a lot of asbestos, lead, mold, and other environmental issues such as oil tanks and research commercial real estate transactions.

Back
Top Bottom