• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Equinox 600/800 control unit protector bumper design

MidwstDugefresh

I've been working on a design for my equinox after I accidentally knocked my detector over on a basketball court while coin shooting. I couldn't find any options available commercially so I came up with my own. Simple and It works. I will probably do a few different versions.. Maybe one with a screen protector that flips down for storage with vfd numbers on it and a mini mag light holder? IMG_1346.jpg

An integrated screen protector would be cool. Ive considered trying to integrated the screen option things too at the bottom of the screen.

I'm going to refine the design a bit to get the fitment just right. I've actually got some grey filament as well if you are still interested in one. Whats a fair price? I think a flat rate USPS box is like 7.50.

That’s a sweet looking protector! I’d go for one in gray or black. Easy.
I'm going to work on the design a bit more to make The case fit a little bit better. It serves its purpose good now but I'm a bit of a perfectionist, lol. Also this is not a hard plastic, its kind of plyable as I didn't want it to scratch the plastic when putting it on the equinox.

I would try one of these for sure. This with the screen protector already on mine, I think it would be a winner.
I'm currently using the Doc's padded cover and arm rest which is nice but I would like the rigid phone-type case better

5b12fbd097eb2342e3d24184c9c3825b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom