Chester county, PA

Looking for someone to hunt with in the Chester, Lancaster, and Berks county area.

wish I could hunt chester county every day! that entire county is a absolute gold mine for detectorists. My grandmother lives in kennet square. I travel there to visit sometimes.

Looking for someone to hunt with in the Chester, Lancaster, and Berks county area.

wish I could hunt chester county every day! that entire county is a absolute gold mine for detectorists. My grandmother lives in kennet square. I travel there to visit sometimes.

Took a little break, but I'm back and ready to go! I'm in So. Lancaster County ('sup FlyGuy!!) and I'm always looking to get together for a hunt!

Took a little break, but I'm back and ready to go! I'm in So. Lancaster County ('sup FlyGuy!!) and I'm always looking to get together for a hunt!

I was wondering what happened to you. So, all you guys that would enjoy a group hunt of say 6 guys, who's got access to a location that would support that number? Jim, got any farm fields up your way we could hammer? Let's all rack our brains and try to come up with "the spot". I realize not all permissions would appreciate a small army of detectorists showing up. Gotta be somewhere.

What’s up pappy? I grew up in Solanco and poke my way around the area often. I live over in southern York county now. Always looking to get out and hunt on the weekends.

Chesco

I was wondering what happened to you. So, all you guys that would enjoy a group hunt of say 6 guys, who's got access to a location that would support that number? Jim, got any farm fields up your way we could hammer? Let's all rack our brains and try to come up with "the spot". I realize not all permissions would appreciate a small army of detectorists showing up. Gotta be somewhere.

Unfortunately I have no permissions lined up yet.

Back
Top Bottom