Is this covered by the Code of Ethics??

Chipk

Elite Member
Started anew permission today of an early 1900s house. The owner now lives with her daughter

The house is three doors down from a school and there was lots of litter and trash in the yard and I collected it as I hunted the yard. But after I filled my pouch three times, I stopped and grabbed my trash bucket and collected the trash before continuing my hunt. Found a handful of clad, half dozen wheats and a no date buffalo nickel

Finished the front yard and decided to call it a day but wanted to scope out the backyard before my next visit. In the back was a shopping bag that appeared to have somrone’s trash in it so I went to pick it up but as I started to grab it I got a whiff....

Inside the bag was a dead possum!!!:?::?: Apparently someone had tossed n the back and it was RIPE! I grabbed my digger and quickly dug a possum sized grave and covered it up!!!

I always try to leave a place cleaner than I found it but I think I deserve extra credit for this one....

Attachments

• 60C0C2B1-F721-4CAC-A4FE-CA1A57D08096.jpeg
    60C0C2B1-F721-4CAC-A4FE-CA1A57D08096.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 355
I had a teacher in high school that picked up roadkill. Ducks he hunted were hung by the neck until body fell off. Tenderized, ready to cook.

You buried someone's dinner.

Back
Top Bottom