I’m convinced

And that was the last we ever heard of em both...

Poor b&stards, bless their souls...

<°)))>{

:laughing::laughing: I've gotta stop and pick up a tuxedo at the Goodwill Haberdashery...maybe a top hat and spats...I cant believe I'm jumping on board the NOX Express! Peer Group Pressure!

Especially after all the fun I've made of the 'Labbers all these years...But Hey, I cant argue with the results we are seeing from the Forum in Field! So Yeah...Me and da Yoop are Roadtripping to a Forum Sponsors and getting suited up! He did all the work and lined up the deal for us both! So very cool! All I gotta do is show up!

From what I hear I need to get a longer screwdriver too! Well, I had no trouble getting the Wife to give the green light..I'ts been prob 5yrs since I got the AtPro...10 since I got the F70, and She's been happy with the combined performance! Shes never seen so much Gold in all her Life!

And ya see, they are filming the Confederate Gold show up here all Summer, and I know right where it is! I just cant get to it on account of the Black Sand! Told the Wife this NOX is the right tool for the job! She said, "Well go and get it you old Fool! What took you so long?":laughing:

Are you going to be getting rid of the AT Pro? I'm thinking of getting one for my son...

Are you going to be getting rid of the AT Pro? I'm thinking of getting one for my son...

If this NOX can really kick serious ...Then yes, I will sell the AtPro with the NEL thunder and blue phones, extra batt clip, and 24 dubble A's batt stash...

Its gonna be all up to me to figure out this NOX in a hurry and get it set up right, and paying off fast....thats the time frame driver for if I ever sell the Pro this season...

So far as of this am...dinking around with the NOX, its obvious that I'm pretty damn dumb, easily frustrated, impatient, ...

So Dont hold out any hope for me offloading my primary proven Water Gold Finder just yet....Hell, I may just end up offloading the NOX 800 first! Now wouldnt that be a great gift for your Son? Or hell even you? Fully assembled and charged up even! Make me an offer! I might just take it by noon today! :laughing:

Attachments

• three rigs.jpg
    three rigs.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 234
From what I've been reading it seems a lot of people are overwhelmed by the antics of the Nox in the beginning and then things click for them .Some sell them and go back and buy another . Right now I can't seem to scrape the bucks up to get one but I'll be following your adventures closely . I know that if you're not happy with it I'm sure you will be writing some epic comments about it . I'm pretty sure it will click for you and you'll be posting some nice finds . Then I'll be telling myself " I really need to get one " . Best of luck to you !

If this NOX can really kick serious ...Then yes, I will sell the AtPro with the NEL thunder and blue phones, extra batt clip, and 24 dubble A's batt stash...

Its gonna be all up to me to figure out this NOX in a hurry and get it set up right, and paying off fast....thats the time frame driver for if I ever sell the Pro this season...

So far as of this am...dinking around with the NOX, its obvious that I'm pretty damn dumb, easily frustrated, impatient, ...

So Dont hold out any hope for me offloading my primary proven Water Gold Finder just yet....Hell, I may just end up offloading the NOX 800 first! Now wouldnt that be a great gift for your Son? Or hell even you? Fully assembled and charged up even! Make me an offer! I might just take it by noon today! :laughing:

:) I'd love a Nox...haven't talked the wife into it yet though....just bought a shed, so she might not like me dropping a lot of money on a detector....I can trade you an F2 and a picture of the creepy tiki though :) She'd let me do that LOL.

Met with Mud Puppy to get our machines From Jeff at Quality metal detectors and what a great deal he gave us top notch guy . Mud and I went to a park turned mine on and found a penny pretty quick and the rain and darkness forced us back in our cars and on the road . 10 hour drive down turned into twice as long getting home . The new toy had me stopping at every rest stop on the way home and a couple of beaches not much from the beaches but boy did I fall in love with this machine. Clad at every rest area. I detected all night thru the next day til almost dark . Finally got home feeling like a zombie wife thinks I am nuts slept for 5 hours and was out swinging this morning for 4 hours and got two silver dimes . Will post pics soon . And found a new friend . What a great guy he hooked me up with everything I need to make a scoop like his . Can’t wait to put it together and get in the water with it. Thanks again Mud

Frickin awesome all around, congrats on the Nox Twins. I wish I could afford to get one! Jeff at Quality sold me my Compadre, almost bought a Eurotek from him too. Badly want a Nox 800. Congrats to you both!

yes! be careful!..he might try to lend you his tesoro compadre!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

When I saw the title of this thread for some reason I read “I'm convicted”, and I wondered, what for? Metal detecting related offense?

Met with Mud Puppy....

Did you count your cash in your wallet before and after this meeting ? I'll bet you dollars to donuts that puppy-mud pick-pocketed you and stole. I tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen. Tsk tsk. :hornetsnest::sissyfight:

3FDA568E-BD1A-4BA7-A42A-799C53B8240C.jpg

0F1A7F38-E510-4C07-9EDB-D7D13AFE3983.jpg

2B30EF5C-D8A5-40AA-89A9-1C1BB4BC807E.jpgThis weekends total with the new Nox. Plus a little ring I dug in my front yard 10 inches deep will post it later. This machine is awesome . I was so afraid of the learning curve with it but it is just clicking with great results so far. Did not sleep much this weekend having to much fun. Earring is 14 ct. Not sure about stone yet .

View attachment 422300

This weekends total with the new Nox. Plus a little ring I dug in my front yard 10 inches deep will post it later. This machine is awesome . I was so afraid of the learning curve with it but it is just clicking with great results so far. Did not sleep much this weekend having to much fun. Earring is 14 ct. Not sure about stone yet .

Man! Lookat that! :extrahappy:

So a new era begins...maybe.
I also went from the F70 to the Nox, not a ton of time on it because this is just not the greatest time to hunt around here but I have a few hours on it.
It is different than my Tesoros and the F70 but I like it, it seems to be able to do some great things.
I might even try to get into the water with the thing.

View attachment 422300

View attachment 422301

View attachment 422302This weekends total with the new Nox. Plus a little ring I dug in my front yard 10 inches deep will post it later. This machine is awesome . I was so afraid of the learning curve with it but it is just clicking with great results so far. Did not sleep much this weekend having to much fun. Earring is 14 ct. Not sure about stone yet .

Ok, maybe I need to look into this a bit. We had been thinking about an AT Pro but not so sure now.

Has anyone had experience using one in the Midwest? How they work on our soil?

Ok, maybe I need to look into this a bit. We had been thinking about an AT Pro but not so sure now.

Has anyone had experience using one in the Midwest? How they work on our soil?

I was considering the AT Pro but Jeff at quality metal detectors gave me a great deal so I went with the Nox 800 . And after reading all the posts from everyone with the nox and comparing it to the posts and finds with the at pro it was obvious I had to have the nox. Last night I dug a very small silver ring at 10 inches this thing is amazing. The soil up here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan is very mineralized and this thing works awesome .

Wow man that is a ton of finds!! Was that at a new place or from some old hunted ground? I love my ATPro but wouldn't mind adding a NOX to the arsenal. lol

Can you PM what kind of price I can expect or is that a no no?

I was considering the AT Pro but Jeff at quality metal detectors gave me a great deal so I went with the Nox 800 . And after reading all the posts from everyone with the nox and comparing it to the posts and finds with the at pro it was obvious I had to have the nox. Last night I dug a very small silver ring at 10 inches this thing is amazing. The soil up here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan is very mineralized and this thing works awesome .

Definitely need to look into this detector.

Back
Top Bottom