Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

.......and don't forget some Mud-pies too ! (his version of Moon-pies)

Mud stands by his "snacks for detectorists" …..he literally stands by them encouraging customers to buy them :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_snacks_for_detectorists.jpg

Is that Grumpa and his animal friends smiling for the camera ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 448029

Sometimes more animal friends than I'd care to have. This morning I was grabbing the trash barrel to wheel out to the road for pick up and I looked up and saw two coyotes not 50 yards from me. They were making a sweep across an open area looking for breakfast. Luckily they were headed off to my right and not toward me.

Sometimes more animal friends than I'd care to have. This morning I was grabbing the trash barrel to wheel out to the road for pick up and I looked up and saw two coyotes not 50 yards from me. They were making a sweep across an open area looking for breakfast. Luckily they were headed off to my right and not toward me.

Did one of the coyotes look something like this ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_coyote.jpg

Grumpa and friends

Might be a photo /edit with Grumpa and dances with coyotes :laughing:

Maybe he might even win yard artist of the year !

Dave's been doing so much yard work, it looks like he can't stop even when just walking thru the neighborhood ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves_yard_work_artwork.jpg

Dave and yard work

Dave's been doing so much yard work, it looks like he can't stop even when just walking thru the neighborhood ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 448099

This has definatly been a work vacation here in Florida helping the daughter out, haven't had the chance to even get the detector out yet. Still a few more days so hope I can at least get our yard here detected. When I get back home will have a bunch more yard work waiting there.:laughing:

He could charge admission ......pay in silver coins and get in for half price !

Another animal friend ? …….Grumpa must have his own private zoo ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_animal_friend_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom