A Lake Tahoe ring

CarsonChris

Elite Member
My buddy’s daughter was proposed to yesterday at Tahoe. I thought I would share the photo. Definitely an unusual proposal. 270653A4-AA85-4043-BB05-8A1CD34E167E.jpg

Haha, well ....where's their priorities ? They should have been armed with metal detectors, ha !

But seriously now: Is that underwater Tahoe ? I didn't think the waters were warm enough for casual bathing suit snorkel swimming like that !

Haha, well ....where's their priorities ? They should have been armed with metal detectors, ha !

But seriously now: Is that underwater Tahoe ? I didn't think the waters were warm enough for casual bathing suit snorkel swimming like that !

I have no problem with the water temperature this time of year. I just came home from there. Found diddly squat. The view was still great!

Tom you need to watch some Ed the Beach hunter videos...he finds gold chains and rings all the time scuba diving there in Tahoe in just a pair of shorts and a tank top...plus he flexes his muscles whenever he makes a good find which is really cool :laughing:

strick

Tom you need to watch some Ed the Beach hunter videos...he finds gold chains and rings all the time scuba diving there in Tahoe in just a pair of shorts and a tank top...plus he flexes his muscles whenever he makes a good find which is really cool :laughing:

strick

:facepalm: :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom