AT Pro Pricing

clgman001

Any sponsors wishing to do so can Private message me with thier price for an AT Pro delivered to zip code 23139. My research for the best detector for me is done,now its just a matter of price, Thank-you all for your attention.

I would call Bart at Big Boys and talk with him. When I got my first detector I called three sponsors and Bart had the best price. Some of the other said "call me back if anyone else is lower and I will match their price." My response was, if you can go lower then go lower now, I am not going to call a bunch of people and go back and forth.
I know business is business but I kind of feel like I am being lied to if somebody says the best price they can give me is $99.00. But if somebody else has it for $89.00 then I will match that price. If that was the case you should have told me to begin with that your best price was $89.00.

I would call Bart at Big Boys and talk with him. When I got my first detector I called three sponsors and Bart had the best price. Some of the other said "call me back if anyone else is lower and I will match their price." My response was, if you can go lower then go lower now, I am not going to call a bunch of people and go back and forth.
I know business is business but I kind of feel like I am being lied to if somebody says the best price they can give me is $99.00. But if somebody else has it for $89.00 then I will match that price. If that was the case you should have told me to begin with that your best price was $89.00.

EXACTLY! I look at it the same way!
So far Bart is ahead of everyone else...however, he's presently out of stock
(AT Pro) until next week...(week of 3/1/13).

I hate to say it...But I have found they are all at the same price point..597.. or 594..maybe 590... but they wont have it... I have also found (forgive me) that Amazon has the best deals...Overnight shipping, or two day no cost shipping, and no tax......Except they dont have Whites..bummer, cuz I cant seem to get a quote from ANYBODY.....

I hate to say it...But I have found they are all at the same price point..597.. or 594..maybe 590... but they wont have it... I have also found (forgive me) that Amazon has the best deals...Overnight shipping, or two day no cost shipping, and no tax......Except they dont have Whites..bummer, cuz I cant seem to get a quote from ANYBODY.....

Thats why you need to call Bart about the AT pro cause they are not the same price point.

White's are going to be fixed $ for any new machine.Go to whites homepage,..type in your zip code, an you will find the closest dealer to where you live.

I checked with 5 sponsers when I purchased my AT Pro.
Dan with Kellyco came out on top. Just sayin......:yes:

Thats why you need to call Bart about the AT pro cause they are not the same price point.

Honestly, I would call Bart if I was going for the AT Pro...See where he was on the AT...But Im kinda leaning towards wireless, multi freq...I wish he carried Whites....!!!!!

My understanding is that the companies dictate what prices dealers can advertise, however they don't dictate the sale price. When I bought my F2 most everyone had the same price until I started calling. I had no loyality to any dealer as a newbie. Bart was by far cheaper the other dealers, Amazon, Ebay etc. I have free 2 day shipping with Amazon and he was cheaper still.

Back
Top Bottom