Fresh vintage bling for a pirate's old ring...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
4 years ago I was at the beach, testing Excal Sword #117 for my buddy Swinglow, who had just purchased it...when I scooped up this turn of the century 18K monster ring I've been wearing it as pirate booty ever since:pirate: So recently I was asked by a friend to attempt to find his platinum ring lost on the beach, and I was successful...but during the search I found another almost 100 year old platinum/diamond ring, a bucket lister... Unfortunately one of the diamonds was shattered, the mount damaged...so the platinum was scrapped and the proceeds went towards having the remaining stones mounted in the 18K ring... While the work was being done on the 18K, no ring on my finger...of course the detecting gods decided to mess with me, allowing me to find a Victorian 22K ring to put in it's place:D So now we have a pair... of trophy rings for this pirate to wear:yes: Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!

Very impressive. I really like the tasteful upgrade. I hope the ring stays in your family for generations to come. Thanks for sharing.

Two rings on one finger! That's a successful pirate! [emoji1] Booty acquired by the sword!

Congratulations on the new and old finds [emoji846]

Cool idea to post our pirate rings we wear..

Every Pirate should have his Lucky treasure on, and yours looks like real Pirates gold!!.. I did have a lucky silver ring but lost it a few years ago, (on the land) then I went with a couple I really liked, but looking at yours I need to upgrade!!

Attachments

• 20190813_144259.jpg
    20190813_144259.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 772
:dingding: Gorgeous work on that ring and congrats on the new one!

Bruce

Go clean all the beaches up before Craig gets back to hunting in September :lol: , no old gold here , go get some , congrats nice finds , Earl

Great job it looks fantastic! :cool:

I agree every Pirate ought to keep a trophy to wear.

cc5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom