EXCAL II RE-Sale value

mdtrapper

Elite Member
So I may be looking to sell my EXcal II, because I never use it it's 4 years old and has less the 30-40 hrs of use. I want to use the money to get a nox 800. I like getting in the water from time to time but I'm a dirt hunter by heart and I love my nox 600. So any advice on what I should ask for in price range for it. or a trade for a new 800.

The market changed a lot since the Nox came out. I would look at previous sales on fee-bay and then reduce the price by 40 or 50 bucks and put it up on the forum.

I got a deal around $800 18 months ago.

Is there any cracking on the wires? What condition is the excal in?
If I was closer I would do that trade in a heartbeat! I've got an 800, waterproof yellow koss headphones, the wireless phones have never been used....
I'll be up in spetember if you are interested...

In my limited experiences, it seems to me, that most used detectors go for around 50% retail. Obviously condition and accessories may shift the price a bit. I think you will have no problems finding a trade for an EQ800. Good luck and happy hunting!

Is there any cracking on the wires? What condition is the excal in?
If I was closer I would do that trade in a heartbeat! I've got an 800, waterproof yellow koss headphones, the wireless phones have never been used....
I'll be up in spetember if you are interested...

I sent you a pm. Every thing on this is in great shape. The only thing is the blue paint flaking off the shaft. and I changed the coil/shaft bolt it's brand new.

Back
Top Bottom