Did You Make a Photo Album?

Need help

I made an album - easy to do. How do I go to it now easily ? Thanks, steve in so az

you just click where your name is on the right hand corner where it says welcome,____. you last visited blaa blaa blaa click on your name you will go to a screen that shows you profile on the right hand side go down until you see albums it should be there.

If I only knew how to upload from my

digital camera to my hd then from the hd to this wonderful thing known as the web.

Yup,i've got a couple of albums on my profile.1 is just of Md'ing finds and the other is just other things i enjoy.

See, HH? Everything that's awesome isn't always from th' dirt. ;)
Kepp collecting, me bro. Ya jus' don't know what you got ('til it's gone)...
(a Joni Mitchell contribution -Big Yellow Taxi- :D)!

See, HH? Everything that's awesome isn't always from th' dirt. ;)
Kepp collecting, me bro. Ya jus' don't know what you got ('til it's gone)...
(a Joni Mitchell contribution -Big Yellow Taxi- :D)!

i'm lost...what'cha talking about "everything that's awesome isn't always from the dirt"...what am i supposed to be "seeing"

i ain't being a smarta$$ or anything,i'm really actually confussed and lost and don't really understand what i am supposed to be "SEEING" Krom..HH folks..Bobby :?::?::?:

I'm sorry, HH. Sometimes I talk in riddles, but I defininately mean no harm.
Your mention of "just other things i enjoy" (I haven't seen the album(s) that you've put together), I did (shamfully) assume that that album was things you collected that you didn't find detecting.
Sorry if I confused you.
I'll hafta go check 'em out, huh? ;)

Cool! Thanks, Carol!
There's no way to show when someone updates their album, though, is there.
Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom