A good day for gold!

I like that ring Joe :) I'll trade you the one I found on the beach I met you on way back when :D

Way to go Joe..... that one sure came out NICE. Dont ya love it the way gold comes out? How you liking your swap so far of detectors? Looks like its been a good move.

Dew

Way to go Joe..... that one sure came out NICE. Dont ya love it the way gold comes out? How you liking your swap so far of detectors? Looks like its been a good move.

Dew

Thanks again everyone! :yes: Dew & metaladdict, HH PI was my very first unit for six years. I pretty much master the PP'ing and having a big scoop like the Stealth is a big help! :yes: The DF PP'ing is right on....swinging the HH PI coil in the water is like butter better then the DF. Headphones on the HH PI is better. As far as depth goes, One could say the DF is deeper because the 12" coil compare to the 11" HH PI....like any other detectors out there, Its all about the setting and the person behind it.....I ran my near max....very HOT! :yes: Someone ask me would I've found the gold rings using the HH PI that I got with the DF....my answer is HELL YEAH! :lol: I love my DF but I do miss my baby.

As always Joe, you continue to impress me both with your finds and the videos. As I scan through the forum, I am always on the lookout for your posts.

That's one crusty wheat and a cool find. Pretty ring you found too, Joe. Why September? Because of erosion or can't get out until then?? Whichever is the case, I wish you luck in getting your coil over the good stuff.

Thanks

That's one crusty wheat and a cool find. Pretty ring you found too, Joe. Why September? Because of erosion or can't get out until then?? Whichever is the case, I wish you luck in getting your coil over the good stuff.

Why September? You'll see....Stay tune. :yes:

You're working your way into the "Standard Bearer" role here Joe!!:grin:

Way to go Buddy!!:thumbsup:

CJ

You're working your way into the "Standard Bearer" role here Joe!!:grin:

Way to go Buddy!!:thumbsup:

CJ

Thanks CJ! One more week of work and I'll be off for two weeks! ;) I we be making a tour thru out the CT. shoreline.....another word, I'll be raiding your beaches!!! :yes: PI JOE WILL BE ON YOUR GOLD! :lol:

Great hunts Joe,WTG.

Really enjoy your videos. That brass chain must have really got your attention before you realized it was brass.

Joe I just saw this now,your ring that is.
Sure is a nice one.

Why do we have to wait until sept.???:?:

Back
Top Bottom