• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Vacation in PA anyone?

Collin1776

This is probably a long shot and I know it’s pretty crazy and short notice but I plan on vacationing to PA in July by bus and getting some detecting in down there. I’m from Michigan so if anyone is down to adventure and wants to go to PA hit my line! Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is probably a long shot and I know it’s pretty crazy and short notice but I plan on vacationing to PA in July by bus and getting some detecting in down there. I’m from Michigan so if anyone is down to adventure and wants to go to PA hit my line! Haha.

Where in PA. It is a pretty big state.

Good luck.....:yes: (I may be visiting my brother in Holidaysburg, but it's pretty far from where you'll be. Some nice areas over that way to detect though.....)

Good luck.....:yes: (I may be visiting my brother in Holidaysburg, but it's pretty far from where you'll be. Some nice areas over that way to detect though.....)

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Dang!

From Mi. as well and plan to be down that way, Northampton up through Susquehanna counties, but in late Oct. early Sept.

Lots of history still buried down there for sure. Good luck and happy hunting!

Dang!

From Mi. as well and plan to be down that way, Northampton up through Susquehanna counties, but in late Oct. early Sept.

Lots of history still buried down there for sure. Good luck and happy hunting!

There sure is. And you too good luck buddy.

Back
Top Bottom