Cleaned up Wrap up - Looting VA

Wow great hunting, congrats!

Thanks cd. It was a great going away hunt for me. Now I’m two and a half months ahead of my 6 per month goal. Good thing because I’m moving to Central Florida and won’t be hunting much during the heat of summer and I’ll be back in a full time job. I don’t think I’m going to like working 5 plus days a week again [emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Virginia

I thought Virginia was for "Lovers", not diggers. I guess I was wrong. WTG, that is a nice collection of digs you got there. Congrates.
HH everyone

I thought Virginia was for "Lovers", not diggers. I guess I was wrong. WTG, that is a nice collection of digs you got there. Congrates.

HH everyone

Thanks hiker Dude! It was a great trip and Vic was a great host as usual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That driver thing is sterling also. It’s the bottom of a military badge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a wheeled vehicle qualification bar for the Driver and Mechanic Badge, and definitely isn't silver. They cost $2 at the Military Clothing and Sales shop; I have a couple sitting in a drawer and on my old Class A uniform from when I was active duty. I'm not sure what they are, just some cheap Chinese pot metal probably.

Very nice finds. Plenty is silver!

A great haul - well done !

It's a wheeled vehicle qualification bar for the Driver and Mechanic Badge, and definitely isn't silver. They cost $2 at the Military Clothing and Sales shop; I have a couple sitting in a drawer and on my old Class A uniform from when I was active duty. I'm not sure what they are, just some cheap Chinese pot metal probably.

Congrats on the super successful outing!

Thanks y’all. It was quite a trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom