• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

NOX800 @ it again!!

AIRFORCEMIKE

Forum Supporter
Been posting a lot of great results with my Nox but didn’t really bring it to a park I’ve hit and my friends hit with other machine or my 3030 and Deus.

Hands down this machine just keeps amazing me and man I’m not sure I can grab my 3030 anytime soon. These few finds were from two very short hunts but where this stuff was dug was smoked by me and my buddies and who knows who else.

654abce9f35df2c82ddb219f672347af.jpg
d95ee6122e58bcdb8970c573d4cc0c43.jpg
eafd95a200dbc6156f0ce917e93cdbf1.jpg
23d88cbc7710b9b739bb73250873a942.jpg
c04c97dc475ef88953973f35469fcdfb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Mike the weather has lived up to advertisement and shut me down also. That Nox and you are also living up to advertisement. It is almost as much fun watching you as your digging great results from areas hit by others and the different machines. Congrats on still another fabulous report. I love that "V". God knows I want one. Hope we can get out again soon. Trapper

Hey Mike, nice finds as usual. Why would you want to put your Nox down. You have found more nickels and gold items with it this year than you did all last year with your ctx. Not to mention all the silver, Indians and wheats. Enjoyed going out with you this past week while you were on vacation

Well Mike the weather has lived up to advertisement and shut me down also. That Nox and you are also living up to advertisement. It is almost as much fun watching you as your digging great results from areas hit by others and the different machines. Congrats on still another fabulous report. I love that "V". God knows I want one. Hope we can get out again soon. Trapper

That V will come sooner then later my friend. So sad this weekend did not work out for us either nor did Friday. I was able to pull some of these goodies early by my house..pulled 2 silver out of that spot I would have never guessed were there. Beauty of the NOX

Dang man, you're killing it! That IHP and V nickel are in great shape!

Ya I was on vacation this week so gave me time to work on the Nox and dial it in...and....its locked and loaded!!!

Nice finds.
Thanks for sharing.

Well Thank You sir!!!

Hey Mike, nice finds as usual. Why would you want to put your Nox down. You have found more nickels and gold items with it this year than you did all last year with your ctx. Not to mention all the silver, Indians and wheats. Enjoyed going out with you this past week while you were on vacation

Man PJ I appreciate your patience and kindness in getting me out and giving me a digging partner this week on short notice. Should be a great year and its only April!!!

Yep, glad to see you are killing it with the Nox.

I've had my 600 for about a month now but have only gone out on very short hunts, but... I've scored silver and wheats or something good, at the very least.

I look forward to getting out on all day hunt like I'm used to doing to see what the differences are between my Nox and my Safari.

Keep em coming AirforceMike.

Another nice outing with the Equinox Mike, Congrats on the finds!
You have really been doing great with the nickels, if you don't mind me asking,
Do you have it set to high tone on 12-13?
I've only been able to put about 5 hours on mine so far but that should change soon.
Good to see you are having great success with the Nox, looking forward to seeing what you dig up next. HH!

What a nice batch of saves Mike .
The photos you take are always great .
Your hunts look so darn fun .

We are getting blasted with snow rain wind and ice as I am guessing you are also. Good to see you got out and saved some keepers before it hit.

Looks like we may be shut down for a wile 😐
HH , Dew

Back
Top Bottom