Gold Chain in Salt Water

In S Ams / Felix

Ya i think you would be good to go with the 600 , i was corrected on the other thread, you don't get the wireless headphone's , or the module with the 600, so just buy the waterproof headphones , i will add the accessories are not out yet, and good luck- just getting a 600, everything is back ordered , or pre ordered , it was my fault for not looking at the 600 close enough . Felix, I would feel more safe with Larry's Cat than your---- little snapper :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Craig

The dog keep's me aware of my surrounding's while i have headphone's on while detecting, as far as protection, i have been trained in the Art's, the dog had good eye sight, he also has keen hearing, with a sniffer that can smell you 100 yards away, he always let's me know when someone is approaching , like i told you i am in my new home, happy here, i am trying a little land hunting today on my property, as beach hunting isn't good here now, walking the dog is good, i need to walk mine more, but in the off season the beach is better, i bet that same old walk get's old to him, as i ask mine 2 thing's, his eyes and facial expression's will give you a Medusa spell look , i say you want to go to the beach, than you want to go swimming, bam :lol: I am in a different world here , watch , and see, Earl

The dog keep's me aware of my surrounding's while i have headphone's on while detecting, as far as protection, i have been trained in the Art's, the dog had good eye sight, he also has keen hearing, with a sniffer that can smell you 100 yards away, he always let's me know when someone is approaching , like i told you i am in my new home, happy here, i am trying a little land hunting today on my property, as beach hunting isn't good here now, walking the dog is good, i need to walk mine more, but in the off season the beach is better, i bet that same old walk get's old to him, as i ask mine 2 thing's, his eyes and facial expression's will give you a Medusa spell look , i say you want to go to the beach, than you want to go swimming, bam :lol: I am in a different world here , watch , and see, Earl

When I am out hunting area's where I could be concerned... I take a long my Kimber... a lab like mine will not be much help.. labs like everyone :lol:

Whites stopped making the detector that I speak of and my second time out with it I pulled 2 gold... its got a quiet smooth threshold and was a pleasure to use plus it had a neutral buoyancy coil. Whites should have kept the 9.5 coil its far superior to the 12 inch coil.

I agree 1000% on this one Craig. The Surf PI (modded or not modded) and the PI Pro were in my opinion much better than the DF.

So apparently the 600 uses exact same settings as 800 in multi frequency. It uses 20 and 40 hz too only in multi. So you think it should hit on gold chains too right?

The only differences between the 2 units to my understanding is wireless capabilities and gold mode which allows you too use the 20 and 40 hz frequency separate from multi.

Good question. Do we have an answer yet?

I agree 1000% on this one Craig. The Surf PI (modded or not modded) and the PI Pro were in my opinion much better than the DF.

I don't know what Whites was thinking putting that 12 inch coil on a detector that was doing just fine without it... it added instability to a very good platform... I found gold with it sure but not like I did with the PRO another hunting friend uses the purple Surfmaster and is still killing it..

Back
Top Bottom