• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Back in the 'swing' of things!

I am a little surprised you aren't considering investing in the Equinox 800. Waterproof, fast, very light and a good price even at retail. Seems like a natural that you will get to it eventually [emoji4]
I considered it but I am staying away from anything that's not Whites after the F70 disappointment I would have to see some good reviews and videos on it with live digs and see if it has any bugs that need to be worked out before I would invest that kind of money on a new machine. I also don't really like the lack of VDI numbers on the display only going to 40 instead of 99. I think that it might limit the accuracy of the display. The jury is way out on the Equinox. I am already hearing from people stating that it will not replace the Etrac or 3030 so we will see how it goes.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Tapatalk

I considered it but I am staying away from anything that's not Whites after the F70 disappointment I would have to see some good reviews and videos on it with live digs and see if it has any bugs that need to be worked out before I would invest that kind of money on a new machine. I also don't really like the lack of VDI numbers on the display only going to 40 instead of 99. I think that it might limit the accuracy of the display. The jury is way out on the Equinox. I am already hearing from people stating that it will not replace the Etrac or 3030 so we will see how it goes.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Tapatalk

"I considered it but I am staying away from anything that's not Whites after the F70"

Well, after the noisy Fisher for an example, I'd always be a Whites Guy too.

Back
Top Bottom