Coweta County Georgia

oldtimeshiner

Looking for a hunting buddie in or near Coweta. I don't have or know any places to hunt.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm in Sharpsburg/Newnan area. Ordering a new Garrett I need to try out next month.

I do a lot of the parks and schools around here. Even have a school I have been saving for a special trip that has been on the same site for a very long time 70+ years from what my research has uncovered.

I have a technectics right now and it does ok.

Hit me up if you want to spend a day hunting......

Dalton Area

I am interested in finding a hunting buddy anywhere in reasonable area,,,I don't have any specific places to hunt here but would love to meet up with someone and hunt anywhere,,Thanks,,Darrell

I am just over the state line a little north of there in Heflin, AL (Cleburne County) I am always willing to travel to hunt as my schedule permits.

villa rica/carrollton

I live north of you I like to hit old home sites and would love to find some civil war sites to explore. I have been told of a couple of sites around dallas.

I'm closing on my house this month so been busy moving but anyone up for a Feb hunt?

Sat Feb 8th is a good day for me. I may not have my new detector but the old one still hunts.

Anyone up for a hunt in Newnan Georgia?

MDinger's from Culmbus

Hey Jason,

The Boys from Columbus are in... Let us know .. When and where... We figured you would be in the creek... LOL..

Well if everyone is up for it lets get a day planned.

There is a big area over by Lee Middle School off Willis Rd in Sharpsburg. Ive found some musketballs and clad coins during a quick hunt last year. Its on a good old 4way raod and they just cleared a huge new area for ball fields that could be productive. Best thing is lots of room.

Or there is a big set of Soccer Fields closer to Newnan. Mostly clad coins but a ton of them.

How does Sat Feb 8th at 10am sound??

And my gold dredge doesnt work below 70 degrees. Maybe I need it checked out.... lol. But April will be along shortly and fix the tempature for me. And back in the creek I will be... Haha

count me in! Where do you want to meet or do we just look for lee middle school?

Sounds good to me.

Lee middle school on willis road sharpsburg ga. Should be easy to google directions for everyone. Also Willis Road Elementary School is on the same site. Lots of room.

I will be there before 10am Feb 8th, weather permitting.

So how does everybody feel about Sunday the 9th. Just found out my daughter has a chherleading competition.

Back
Top Bottom