Need a detector for Wife

You should be able to get a used Whites M6 within the $200 range, probably more like $250-$300 though. It is worth every penny IMO. It is very easy to use and works great in salt and fresh water. I own two of them ;-)

damn straight! !...one of the best "coin snipers"
of all time! gotta be! introduced in 2006,been in the
line up for 10 years, then "dumped"..it was brought
back in 2017!..a testement to how good this detector really is!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

You should be able to get a used Whites M6 within the $200 range, probably more like $250-$300 though. It is worth every penny IMO. It is very easy to use and works great in salt and fresh water. I own two of them ;-)

delete

Looking for a detector for my wife. Looking to spend less than $200. I need something easy for her to use and understand. Our target areas will be beaches and parks. I had the Teraso Compadre in mind but I think they're going out of business. Thanks!

As people suggested before, the ace 250 is a good detector. I've used it before and was satisfied with the ease of use and it's capabilities.

Another vote for Eurotech Pro. It is my "guest/kids" metal detector. I took it out once this year just to make sure everything was good. It really is a pretty fun machine to use and you can set it knock out or lower volume of iron.

8" Concentric on it is awesome. I also have a sniper coil and the White Teknetics 10x5 DD for it. It takes all the Greek series coils, so there are many coils available.

D

I read somewhere that they had a special on them. If you can get a discount code from one of the dealers you can get a Eurotech Pro with an 8-inch search coil for $149. That sounds like a hell of a deal to me.

PS: I just found it.

The Teknetics Eurotek is a US made quality machine and a lot of detector for the money. It’s available direct from Teknetics and if you have a discount code it’s $149 (your favorite dealer can give you one - or just use 1485) .

beephead

No suggestions for you, but a congratulations on having a wife who wants to detect with you. That would be awesome. My wife will go with me, but she brings a chair and reads while I hunt. Next best thing I guess. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom