• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Silver 46-47 FTY

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
Toad and I got out Sunday morning for a short hunt. It was pouring the rain on and off. Toad got 14 Wheats and clad, and I ended up getting my 46th silver for the year with a '43 War Nickel.

I got back out yesterday after work for a couple of hours, and hit #47 fty with a '45 Merc. and also ended up getting 4 wheats.

I also just noticed I can't seem to stay ahead of Vic, as he just posted his 46-47 fty!!!! :laughing::no:

Attachments

• 10-13-1.jpg
    10-13-1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 251
  • 10-13-2.jpg
    10-13-2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 249
  • 10-15-1.jpg
    10-15-1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 279
Congrats on you pair of silvers. Pouring here in Maryland today too. I’m kinda glad though, ground has been dry and making neat plugs has been tough.

Congrats on #s 46&47. Seems like everybody is finding war nickels lately. Keep at it but Vic is a tough act to follow, good luck HH Mark

Congrats on you pair of silvers. Pouring here in Maryland today too. I’m kinda glad though, ground has been dry and making neat plugs has been tough.
Thank you volks!! Man I know it has been terrible here too!!!
Congrats on #s 46&47. Seems like everybody is finding war nickels lately. Keep at it but Vic is a tough act to follow, good luck HH Mark

Thank you Mark!!! Yeah I know!! Vic is a silver slayer, and I'm trying to up my game to see if I can stay close!!!

Some very nice hunting going on in North Carolina these day's. Congrats Travis on adding two more to your count. A very impressive year you got going on. Trapper

Sweet finds!!! Great now I gotta get back out and try and find even more silver to keep pace!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some very nice hunting going on in North Carolina these day's. Congrats Travis on adding two more to your count. A very impressive year you got going on. Trapper
Thank you Trapper!!! We have been blessed with some good sites this year.
Sweet finds!!! Great now I gotta get back out and try and find even more silver to keep pace!!

Thank man!!! Hey just take tonight off from hunting though. I won't be able to get out myself, and think it's only fair to keep things even. :laughing:

Thank you Trapper!!! We have been blessed with some good sites this year.

Thank man!!! Hey just take tonight off from hunting though. I won't be able to get out myself, and think it's only fair to keep things even. :laughing:

I’m stuck at home today lol but I have a house permission lined up for Saturday;)

The house we hit was an abandoned house that was overgrown in kudzu. We had wanted to hit it earlier this summer but there was 2 feet of kudzu in the front yard. Last week the town came through and cut the front. Here's a pic of the house. Oh, I also got a first for me after Worm left that day...a 50 caliber machine gun shell. Since I'm a little late to this post, I'll mention that Worm texted me yesterday that he found three more silver dimes to bring him to his goal of 50 fty!! Congrats Worm!!!:detector:

Attachments

• 20191013_084830_HDR.jpg
    20191013_084830_HDR.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 143
  • 20191019_093834_HDR.jpg
    20191019_093834_HDR.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 156
The house we hit was an abandoned house that was overgrown in kudzu. We had wanted to hit it earlier this summer but there was 2 feet of kudzu in the front yard. Last week the town came through and cut the front. Here's a pic of the house. Oh, I also got a first for me after Worm left that day...a 50 caliber machine gun shell. Since I'm a little late to this post, I'll mention that Worm texted me yesterday that he found three more silver dimes to bring him to his goal of 50 fty!! Congrats Worm!!!:detector:

Cool find and congrats on the silvers .

Back
Top Bottom