New Hunter spot burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow at the sense of entitlement. I wish people would that motivated about laws that ban MDing.
Some people need to get their priorities straightened out.

Entitlement how so?

About the laws banning metal detecting, Florida? There is no pending law banning metal detecting. There is a pending law outlining what is an archeological site and MD is banned on those sites, but not everywhere. There is some confusion on what the new law is and isn't. Double check it for yourself.

Though i own property in Fl and metal detect there several weeks out of the year, my primary residence is in NJ. So, I'll let Floridians fight their fight and i'll fight for our rights in NJ. Oh wait, i am a native Floridian. Oh well they've got it well in hand.

I'll bet you don't know that there are some NJ beach towns that don't like metal detectorist. And, I'll wager that you don't know that some towns look at the unfilled holes left by detectorist much differently than they do the unfilled holes left by the legions of five year olds who excavate the beach. The holes left by the kids are an accepted hazzard. The holes left by detectorist are an avoidable liablity. Weird huh? Anyway, in some places this puts detectorist at odds with town elders who want to emininate that liabilty.

Now this is the part where it ties into the priorites thing you are talking about. Obviously, the subject of unfilled dig holes is universal within our hobby. They have gotten us banned from more than one park or park system. So naturally, with the town elders up our skirt about this issue, we are paying attention. That said, an unnamed member <<<Unnecessary drama escalation deleted by admin>>>

If you decide to go the animal house route, i ask that you not over use the emoticons. They could use a break!!!

Bruinvikes/PiJoe pre halloween hunt video

Don't worry he didn't disclose the location for sure,i thought he was on the moon with the crator's& Music on that flick,:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:,Joe is that the hunt ,that Craig said you were stuck for 5 entire minute's,:?:,if not i will pay top :gettinmoney:to see that flick with no editing :nono::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

PI Joe-nice flick,& the mouse flick,other than that,i havn't seen a beach flick in over 6 weeks from you,have you been filming with Va beach Max oversea's :laughing:Beach Hog-now your talking,anything but starv scoop's,Therover-how about the GPS on the honey hole you have found those spanish reale's since you dont care :laughing:Cfmct-pi-so negitive on this thread for someone who posted he like's Raiding spot's that are producing that forums post pick's that disclose location's. DogPound since it doesn't matter to you eighter,how bought disclosing the GPS location on that creek producing the silver you found :laughing:Scout 23(i must confess i study photo's you other guy's post:shock::lol:,lol:AquaMan we dont want to see the honey hole you cleaned out for the last 5 year's ,we want the current Spot :laughing:And finally Craig,i really think deeeeeeeep,down inside you like the RAVEN"S as much as you mention them :roll::roll::roll::lol: SUPER :nicethread::back2topic:

Negative Earl? No... I'm honest... I don't post my spots but there is nothing wrong if someone else decides to... If little billy from connecticut posts 3 gold rings and posts where he found them you can be sure I'll hit that spot as well... the one who dies with the most gold rings wins :laughing:

I'm finished with this thread have fun and play nice or else ;)

I'm new to this and know its not a good idea to do this it doesn't take experience just common sense this sounds more like (turf war) like the west side story

Guys it's working!!!!!!!! my directing thats is, people well bigc, are makeing the connection to west side story. somebody is going to take one of the other treasure hunters girlfriends for a ride accross the gang borders. craig your going to need a switch blade (for a prop of course) I will hide in the giant elephant and film the whole thing I'll be in the elephants butt as the elephant faces away from the beach.

Bigc see page 12 on the west side story

Entitlement how so?

About the laws banning metal detecting, Florida? There is no pending law banning metal detecting. There is a pending law outlining what is an archeological site and MD is banned on those sites, but not everywhere. There is some confusion on what the new law is and isn't. Double check it for yourself.

Though i own property in Fl and metal detect there several weeks out of the year, my primary residence is in NJ. So, I'll let Floridians fight their fight and i'll fight for our rights in NJ. Oh wait, i am a native Floridian. Oh well they've got it well in hand.

I'll bet you don't know that there are some NJ beach towns that don't like metal detectorist. And, I'll wager that you don't know that some towns look at the unfilled holes left by detectorist much differently than they do the unfilled holes left by the legions of five year olds who excavate the beach. The holes left by the kids are an accepted hazzard. The holes left by detectorist are an avoidable liablity. Weird huh? Anyway, in some places this puts detectorist at odds with town elders who want to emininate that liabilty.

Now this is the part where it ties into the priorites thing you are talking about. Obviously, the subject of unfilled dig holes is universal within our hobby. They have gotten us banned from more than one park or park system. So naturally, with the town elders up our skirt about this issue, we are paying attention. That said, an unnamed member <<<Unnecessary drama escalation deleted by admin>>>

If you decide to go the animal house route, i ask that you not over use the emoticons. They could use a break!!!

You clip my post telling the truth but let his derogatory posts with pix run?

DogPound since it doesn't matter to you eighter,how bought disclosing the GPS location on that creek producing the silver you found

i just said its his freedom to post pics of anything he wants... after all its a free country, as for me posting my gps locations........do your own homework :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom