Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Daves find pouch

Did Dave get a new finds pouch after his snow cone stand coin hoard find earlier this year ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 474607

I only took a small amount of gear with me that day was just going to be a short hunt ,including a new finds pouch with a leg tie down to test it out , totally filled the zipper pouch on that thing . Never expected to hit a large amount like that . Re -configured my belt set up after that day.:laughing:

Wonder if there are more Zincolns than any other coin ?

Looks like Grumpa has his own metal detecting video game ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpa_treasure_hunter_game.jpg

Looks like he still needs to smooth it out and put a clear plastic coat on top !

Looks like Mud decided to pave his driveway with all the pennies he dug :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_penny_driveway.jpg

Hey, maybe he could have a surface finds Sonic route going to all the local Sonics ?

Looks like Dave was doing so good at surface finds at Sonic that he thought to just take an empty jar with him and fill it there :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves_Sonic-surface-finds-hoard.jpg

Hey, better than digging that many Zincolns one at a time !

Grumpa's anticipation turned to mild amusement when he looked into the hole he dug and saw the coin hoard was all Zincolns :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas hoard of Zincolns.jpg

Back
Top Bottom