military police token?

challenge

I have a challenge coin that I got when I got out of Viet Nam from the 101st Airborne Division. It has my name engraved on the back. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow if I can find one. They are always interesting to find. A fellow hunter found one here last week from an artilary unit. I didn't get a good look at it and don't know if it was engraved or not. It's good to see that you are able to get out and hunt since you have so must history in your area. Happy Hunting.

It'd be cool to see the one you earned...does it have your initials first or just last name? it is nice to get out finally...winter is way too long here...even tho we didnt get a lot of snow it still freezes up...seemed longer this year tho for some reason...

I had to check. I had forgotten just what it had on it. It's my first name, middle initial, and last name. Then VIET NAM 69. I was presented it when I got out of the unit in 1969. It has tarnished over the years. It could be silver but I don't really think that it is.

Challenge Coin a. 001.GIF
Challenge Coin.GIF

your coin

I had to check. I had forgotten just what it had on it. It's my first name, middle initial, and last name. Then VIET NAM 69. I was presented it when I got out of the unit in 1969. It has tarnished over the years. It could be silver but I don't really think that it is.

View attachment 148954
View attachment 148955

that is a COOL one...maybe it has a silver wash...well at least we know that they did put full names on them...I bet anyone would love to find that one...don't lose it! LOL...thanks for sharing Silversmith!

I don't carry it with me. It's in a drawer at my silversmithing booth. With my luck I'd probably lose it if I carried it. I don't want it all scratched up from my keys anyway.

Cool, yes civilians will also recieve these for work done for/with the unit etc. I have a few for work done on Naval vessels as a way of saying thanks for the work. WOLF

Back
Top Bottom