• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The Bullet Rocks...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
I grabbed the Ex II on this cold and windy morning and headed out to hunt the beach, the only place not covered in snow...at least the sun was shining:cool: The latest storm did nothing but pile sand on the slopes and after like 90 minutes of walking, finding only a squaretab and single house penny:laughing: I came across a small patch of decent sized rocks sticking out from the sand that I'd never seen before and hit a wheat penny right off:D I got 2 hours in of digging deep targets around those rocks before the tide came up and ran me off... All the digs...got a dozen bullets which gave a name to this place:lol: 14 cents in clad, some aluminum and other scrap, 8 1/2 wheats, a 1934 Buffalo and silvers #8 and #9 Merc and a Rosie Definitely some older sand that hopefully won't get covered over before I can get back to it...until the next outing, thanks for the looks and Happy Hunting!

Great hunt and good luck when you get back out there.

Pleaase click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

a cold day to hunt. I can not seem to get motivated to go out and freeze my butt off for a few pennies. Where is the gold?

Back
Top Bottom