Whites coinmaster

XCOREcsw

Can I use my whites coinmaster to do a little beach hunting i want to try it out but I dont want to mess it up does anyone know? Also does anyone know are you allowed to hunt beaches on military bases in nc?

Can I use my whites coinmaster to do a little beach hunting i want to try it out but I dont want to mess it up does anyone know? Also does anyone know are you allowed to hunt beaches on military bases in nc?

You can hunt Military bases ONLY if you are in the military. The coinmaster is NOT waterproof, but dry sand hunting it will work fine.

I have a coinmaster GT and use it dry sand, wet sand and in the water up to like a foot. No issues and I find coins and items no problem. Which Coinmaster do you have? the reg, pro or gt? the reg does not have a waterproof coil.

I am a little south of you, my wife uses a white CM Pro on topsail.. she does fine as long as she doesnt go closer to the water beyond the black sand bar.. other wise it screams at everything!

Ok thanks for the info im going to try it at the beach on base hopefully ill do good!

great little machine to kick the dry sand around with,,,,it is light to carry around, and has some power to it,,,,however, wet sand and water will not work,,,you need a mutifrequency or pulse induction machine to do those things,,but the whites will get you stuff in the dry sand,,,GL HH

You may want to check with the base. When we lived on Ft Lee Virginia, the base commander banned the use of metal detectors on the base. I'm guessing because it was so close to the VA battlefields.

By the way, Parade grounds, and sidewalks in the housing areas have turned up nice rings. My friend and I found many nice gold rings before they banned Metal detectors at Ft Lee.

Back
Top Bottom