* Sinkers and Gold *

meggie

Elite Member
I had a big day on the sinkers yesterday,so I went back to the same spot again today.
It's true that where heavy targets are like sinkers there are probably gold items.
Today proved that theory right.Scored a nice heavy 18ct band - 6.8 grams and a 9ct ring with ice - 4.3 grams.Also a few more sinkers,some coins including a 1953 Florin.
I also had a chance to quickly hit up a couple of beach parks and scored myself $21 .. paid for a nice lunch!

Attachments

• IMG_0844.jpg
    IMG_0844.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 629
  • IMG_0855.jpg
    IMG_0855.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_0855b.jpg
    IMG_0855b.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 608
  • IMG_0855c.jpg
    IMG_0855c.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 609
:dingding: Awesome job and the one with ice is very, very nice!

Sputnix sinkers....... i get a few of them as well. Maggie or it could mean you are hunting in a high traffic fishing area.:lol: I know you are right...... but ive dug some of those sinkers over a ft deep........ ugh to gold being down that far with its sensitivity.

Excellent finds there........

Congrats on the gold,,but the coins have me curious...Didn’t realize your currency had such high amount dollar wise in coins..That’s awesome,you could really clean up in clad alone..

Congrats on the gold,,but the coins have me curious...Didn’t realize your currency had such high amount dollar wise in coins..That’s awesome,you could really clean up in clad alone..

Thanks,yes we love our $1 & $2 coins over here.
Here's a photo of my best day ever .. four hours at a usually off limits showground.It was a one off permission.

Attachments

• IMG_0423a.jpg
    IMG_0423a.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 339
Back
Top Bottom