Got a new toy today

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
$150 delivered from SprawlMart, actually has good reviews mostly (there's always someone less intelligent than the tools required to assemble something).

I'll be taking my 1st official cruise in the morning......later suckers :p:laughing:

Aug-8_2018.jpg

Sweet ride! When my wife got one of those, I attached sliders to the bottom wherever it contacts the floor. Made it easy to pull out in front of the TV for use, and slide back out of the way when done.

Sweet ride! When my wife got one of those, I attached sliders to the bottom wherever it contacts the floor. Made it easy to pull out in front of the TV for use, and slide back out of the way when done.

This has wheels on the front, you just lift the back up a bit and the front wheels come in contact with the floor.

Just need some clothes hangers to complete the clothes rack :lol:

Jk! Congrats!

3 months ago I'd have been looking for an ashtray and place to set my beer :D
Neat, Congrats !!!!!

(looks exactly like the one I believe one someone gave us years ago)

Thanks Gary! I bet it's sold under several names, this is a Marcy.

Awesome man,...those type machines are great for you. Blood flow is a wonderful thing. It'll cures what ailes ya. -Aaron

Spent an hour (actually 57 minutes, phone rang), rode 13.75 miles :D

I honked when I went by :wave:

I'm down to 210, and wearing 36" waist pants for the 1st time since....well, I can recall :laughing:

About 20 more pounds to go (should have me at 13-15% bf) , then I can start eating again and go the other way :D

Spent an hour (actually 57 minutes, phone rang), rode 13.75 miles :D

I honked when I went by :wave:

I'm down to 210, and wearing 36" waist pants for the 1st time since....well, I can recall :laughing:

About 20 more pounds to go (should have me at 13-15% bf) , then I can start eating again and go the other way :D

Holy Calorie Cookers! Nearly 14 miles in nearly an hour is a serious workout. No matter what the resistance is, putting in time like that on a regular basis will have you shopping for something in an even smaller waistline soon.
Tough it out G!

Congrats on starting this journey. I am a former fat guy who has now ran 9 marathons as well as a Ironman Triathlon.
It’s a tough go at first but if you build on your achievements each time the sky is the limit. Good luck and keep us posted

The hard part of an exercise program is getting started. You got past that..

Maybe hook up a rock tumbler on there and clean your clad. :D

I was joking with a buddy the other day about taking the gas motor off my generator and connecting it to the new bike....ala Gilligans Island :lol:

Congrats on starting this journey. I am a former fat guy who has now ran 9 marathons as well as a Ironman Triathlon.
It’s a tough go at first but if you build on your achievements each time the sky is the limit. Good luck and keep us posted

Good job man! I've had surgeries on both knees, one being a total replacement, so I never was a runner.

I lifted weights back in the 90's (was in my 40's then) and got in great shape, MVA took care of that. I will say since I've taken my health into my own hands, my leg with the knee replacement is now 90% pain free, as opposed to constant 24/7 pain 3 months ago, and the 8 prior years.

I think it speaks loads to today's medical system, when a goober such as myself can fix issues doctors couldn't (or wouldn't, once insurance maxed-out $$).

I just need to decide what color Spedo I want to buy for when I post my forum pics :shock::lol:

Back
Top Bottom