• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

T2 Classic and Pinpointer interference problems

HistoryStudent

I have recently begun to work more with my Teknetics T2 Classic and one frustrating problem that I've been having is that after I lay down my T2 and turn on my AT Propointer (Carrot) my T2 starts making lots of noise in my earphones. It doesn't seem to matter how far away I lay the T2, it always starts making what I assume is EMI noise. The noise stops as soon as I turn the propointer off. It's driving me nuts!

Is there a way to make this stop? Does changing the frequency of the T2 help?

Thanks

Look in your manual and it will show you how to change the frequency of the machine. Page 21. If you do not have the manual:
You just hold the Menu button down and push the trigger button forward. Each time you do this it will shift the frequency a tad to help with situations like this.

You can also hold the button in and pull the trigger back to go to a lower frequency setting, and as Choppa said, push the trigger to go up in frequency. Download a manual ,even if you have one, it's nice to have on the computer.

You can also hold the button in and pull the trigger back to go to a lower frequency setting, and as Choppa said, push the trigger to go up in frequency. Download a manual ,even if you have one, it's nice to have on the computer.
OK. I'll give it a try tonight and let you know.

Mine did that to..... do like the OP stated ...also the Pinpoint sensitivity is

adjustable on the T2, you also can lower it if it's to strong

Back
Top Bottom