• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Nice Beach cut = First Necklace with the CZ21 :)

Nice chain. I was considering a cz6 or 5 for high tide erosion as there is a lot of small iron. But after seeing the missed chains I think I'm going to stick with my pi's

Thanks Steve. FWIW I just tested with the dualfield and couldn't get a signal either :tinfoilhat:

Only piece of equipment that would hit on it was the vibraprobe :) barely on the chain and pretty decently on the clasp. :roll:

Thanks Steve. FWIW I just tested with the dualfield and couldn't get a signal either :tinfoilhat:

Only piece of equipment that would hit on it was the vibraprobe :) barely on the chain and pretty decently on the clasp. :roll:
I've hit necklaces with the df. Mostly 24k or silver. I'm pretty sure my tdi sl would sound of on it at at least 7". The clasps are different where I am so know way of knowing for sure

Wet salt makes Detectors blind to small gold.

VLF IB Detectors are blind because the ground balance cancel setting point of the salt is very close to that of small gold.

PI detectors are blind because their minimum pulse delay (>10 μ seconds) is too great because the small gold signal has already decayed.

What can find this stuff? So far the best chance seems to be a PI with a short pulse delay which can operate in salt water at these settings. Sadly nobody makes one.

Fisher’s Manta prototype seems to do this, but so far, it isn’t a production machine.

Back
Top Bottom