Bluetooth coils for your CELLPHONE ... now available!

DaviDs

Forum Supporter
I said this was coming and low and behold, here it is. Bluetooth coils that sync with your cell. Just d/l the software. Pretty neat, kinda like a Deus. Company says the single frequency is currently in the works and multi-frequency is coming soon. Should be interesting.

d4d772f955a0ea1911955eebb036f73e.jpg

7a8c1e5a7fb44a4f437393d185125aa8.jpg

5cf9a356f0c9f5f4cc42848765c244b7.jpg

296ce40462a57e65296decf96da1a324.jpg

55e12afb23ab2de02ff530125256bf84.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Pretty neat concept! I'm curious to see how much it costs and how well it works. Who's going to be the guinea pig around here?:)

That is quite a fascinating concept! But....any ad I’ve ever seen claiming to turn your “so and so” into a PROFESSIONAL “so and so” inevitably does NOT.:lol:
I’m almost assuming this will turn out in a similar fashion...almost.

If it works you could use your old phone (who doesn't have a couple laying around) or buy an inexpensive android pay as you go phone and not activate it. I've seen them for 40 bucks. Then you don't have to worry about your phone's battery getting drained. And you won't have a bunch of other apps draining your battery in the background. That's how I would do it.

If it works you could use your old phone (who doesn't have a couple laying around) or buy an inexpensive android pay as you go phone and not activate it. I've seen them for 40 bucks. Then you don't have to worry about your phone's battery getting drained. And you won't have a bunch of other apps draining your battery in the background. That's how I would do it.

I would do the same,excellent point! No apps to be running or to corrupt the detector program as it’s running...and if the battery croaks it’s not your main phone anyway...

I like it. Just think if you had a 4x6 or 5x10 coil that could be embedded in the sole of your boot...you could always have a detector with you and carry only your cell phone.

I think there's a few Bulgarian guy's behind this product, there quite shroud people, I'll defo be watching this one, looks real interesting.

I like the concept , just dont expect much performance from an app. Could work out to be a decent " basic " detector though.

Back
Top Bottom