Cracking the code Deus V4

Nope not this time around, first time I updated it to V4 (which was after XP said it was ok to download again "they had fixed the issues" ) it was gobbling my coil battery up even when it was in standby/off so I rolled back to 3.2 but this time it has been fine.

Thanks, TNSS - I note that you are not a fan of the stock backphones. What phones do you use? I've never had a wireless headphone detector before, so in recent years I've used a 'vintage' set of Sony stereo headphones, although I had a set of Garrett phones I liked, too. The backphones will take some getting used to just because of they way they fit - which I don't like.

Thanks, TNSS - I note that you are not a fan of the stock backphones. What phones do you use? I've never had a wireless headphone detector before, so in recent years I've used a 'vintage' set of Sony stereo headphones, although I had a set of Garrett phones I liked, too. The backphones will take some getting used to just because of they way they fit - which I don't like.

If one has a headphone module I like the Vance headphones,,,they need to be sprung- tight and my head is small. So I sprung mine some.

Ws5 sound too murmured with pitch,,bad for iron work with Deus.

I hear another is good and sounds good too. Made or called deteknix I think. I don't have though. Grey ghost Deus compatible sound about as bad as ws5s to me.

Back
Top Bottom