ENDED Bring on Summer Contest

Scuba I'm a little confused, do you mean gold ball? Will the numbers be selected by the powerball drawing or the megamillions drawing? What night?
If someone chooses the gold ball as 12 and has 13 posts they automatically have hit the gold ball?
Looking forward to it and good luck in Mexico.

Numbers are from the Mega Million drawing ONLY on Friday evening.

You pick 3 numbers and the powerball number

The first three numbers have to match 3 of the 5 numbers exactly

Then the powerball number can be off by as many posts you make.

Lets say you make the three required posts after March 31st and enter

Your numbers are 2 14 23 and your powerball number is 14

On Friday three of the 5 numbers they choose are 2 14 23 and the powerball is 17. You will have won because if you add your three posts to 14 you get 17.

LOL Does this help? Glad I posted this early. I KNEW my instructions might be clear as mud!

(Now I am trying to figure out where I typed GOLD BALL!!) Typo for sure. I give up. I can't find it. HELP!!!!

Thank you for the good luck in Mexico. If I just find a Mexican coin I will be happy!! I could care less if I find anything else.

Last edited:
Great contest, i was very confused at first but after reading the examples and questions its now clear! If i post 12 times in that week and pick number 13, the powerball is guaranteed!

Great contest, i was very confused at first but after reading the examples and questions its now clear! If i post 12 times in that week and pick number 13, the powerball is guaranteed!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was hoping MOST wouldn't understand that!! Now if you figure out the first three, the contest is in the bag!!

Numbers are from the Mega Million drawing ONLY on Friday evening.

You pick 3 numbers and the powerball number

The first three numbers have to match 3 of the 5 numbers exactly

Then the powerball number can be off by as many posts you make.

Lets say you make the three required posts after March 31st and enter

Your numbers are 2 14 23 and your powerball number is 14

On Friday three of the 5 numbers they choose are 2 14 23 and the powerball is 17. You will have won because if you add your three posts to 14 you get 17.

LOL Does this help? Glad I posted this early. I KNEW my instructions might be clear as mud!

(Now I am trying to figure out where I typed GOLD BALL!!) Typo for sure. I give up. I can't find it. HELP!!!!

Thank you for the good luck in Mexico. If I just find a Mexican coin I will be happy!! I could care less if I find anything else.
Thanks Scuba this did help. You didn't type gold ball that's what was confusing, the mega millions is gold ball.
Looking forward to contest, good luck on your trip.

We think alike. We must be great minds. But THEN you let the cat out of the bag and told everyone!!! Haha. :laughing:

This is going to be really fun! Thanks Scuba. How many weeks do you guess the contest will take to find a winner?

Awesome! Thanks for the contest! Now I just need to get posting so I can enter.

great contest idea. Thanks Scuba!

thankfully guessing random numbers correctly is my strong suit....the rest of you are toast :cool:

Range of numbers for the first 5 are 1 - 70. The POWERBALL is 1 - 25.

Remember you pick only 3 numbers of the 5 to win plus the powerball.

Just to clarify, it's the Mega Ball rather than the powerball since it's the Mega Millions drawing that counts, right?

Thanks for the contest...this will be fun

In the event of a tie. If a person is right on with all 4 numbers they will win. If not the case, the person closest to the 4th number will win if there is a tie.

Good luck!!

What happens if there is a Tie and both people have all four numbers correct?

I can see it now, just like some of the lotto jack pots you are going have so many people playing there be like 6 winners.:lol:

Ray

What happens if there is a Tie and both people have all four numbers correct?

I can see it now, just like some of the lotto jack pots you are going have so many people playing there be like 6 winners.:lol:

Ray

I hope not. Will be some disappointed folks. But a good question. We don't need a scene like they had in the movie "Bruce Almighty"

I will answer that question when I post the official rules when I get back from Cancun. Thanks

I hope not. Will be some disappointed folks. But a good question. We don't need a scene like they had in the movie "Bruce Almighty"

I will answer that question when I post the official rules when I get back from Cancun. Thanks

They should settle it like in the olden days...a duel...

Sabers at 20 paces :)

They should settle it like in the olden days...a duel...

Sabers at 20 paces :)

Not only do we have to select four numbers, make post during the week, now your telling me have to have Sabers? I hope ones from Ebay are alright because if it has to be one we dug up then that is going to put a crimp on the contest.:laughing::laughing:

Ray

Back
Top Bottom