My 2017 CRH Wrap-Up

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
It was my best year by far … but, it was also my first year! :laughing:

I only looked through loose halves because my Credit Union doesn’t carry rolls. :( I’m still happy with the 5 Silver I ended up with though! :D A 1952, 1957, 1961-D, 1964, and a 40% Silver 1969-D.

Nothing good in my Dime rolls. In my Nickel rolls, I found a 1944-D Silver War Nickel and a $1 Mexican Coin. In my Penny rolls, I found about 5 Wheaties, around a dozen Canadian Pennies, and some other ones that I needed for my coin folders. Also, I found an off-centered penny, anyone know if it’s worth anything? :?:

Hope 2018 is a really good year CRHing for everyone. :hi5:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I find quite a few of those off center pennies. As far as I know, they're only worth money if they're off center on both sides. And even then they're worth next to nothing.

Congrats Wolf-Dog! I haven't found a Franklin yet. 2017 was also my first year... in fact I've only been at it for about a month. I have searched a total of 5 boxes and also am at 5 silvers.

Best wishes for a successful 2018!

It was my best year by far … but, it was also my first year! :laughing:

I only looked through loose halves because my Credit Union doesn’t carry rolls. :( I’m still happy with the 5 Silver I ended up with though! :D A 1952, 1957, 1961-D, 1964, and a 40% Silver 1969-D.

Nothing good in my Dime rolls. In my Nickel rolls, I found a 1944-D Silver War Nickel and a $1 Mexican Coin. In my Penny rolls, I found about 5 Wheaties, around a dozen Canadian Pennies, and some other ones that I needed for my coin folders. Also, I found an off-centered penny, anyone know if it’s worth anything? :?:

Hope 2018 is a really good year CRHing for everyone. :hi5:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I find quite a few of those off center pennies. As far as I know, they're only worth money if they're off center on both sides. And even then they're worth next to nothing.

Thanks for the info. That is what I was thinking, but still thought I'd check and see what FMDF members said about it. :yes:

Congrats Wolf-Dog! I haven't found a Franklin yet. 2017 was also my first year... in fact I've only been at it for about a month. I have searched a total of 5 boxes and also am at 5 silvers.

Best wishes for a successful 2018!

Thank you, jkbemdavis. I'm sure you'll find one soon in the rolls/boxes to come! :D

Back
Top Bottom