• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

OmegaMill Pouches

adirondak5

Just picked up an OmegaMill Relic Elite Pouch . I'm very impressed with the quality , based on the good things I've read about them it even surpasses my expectations . I got the beltless model just because I had a utility/tool belt laying around doing nothing . The pouch is not to big/not too small , plenty of pockets . Looks like they really put some thought into the design . Best of all I used an Ebay 20% off coupon so got a nice discount on it , although now seeing it I wouldn't complain about the price even without that coupon . Now if all this snow would go away I'd really be all set :laughing:

5ywSesp.jpg

Yeah, Omega Mill makes nice pouches. I had the Relic Elite before and really liked it, although a little big for my usual usage. I have a Coin Elite now I got from a forum member that has been customized to hang off your own belt a good bit lower than the Coin Elite hangs originally. Well made and super tough.

Congrats on the new gear and HH! :aok:

Congrats on the new pouch! I have the coin elite and like it a lot. I agree, they make good quality pouches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I have one too, and absolutely love it. Very durable and a super high quality, definitely worth the dolllars

I have a relic elite pouch and love it. They are very well made and worth every cent!

Have the same in dark green solid bottom and it’s huge! :lol: will get a coin elite and use them both depending on the hunt locations :thumbsup:

I just ordered one of these in olive...he calls it the Pocket Elite. I like the slimmer profile and ability to use my own surplus web belt...can't wait to get it.

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 490
Yeah, Omega Mill makes nice pouches. I had the Relic Elite before and really liked it, although a little big for my usual usage. I have a Coin Elite now I got from a forum member that has been customized to hang off your own belt a good bit lower than the Coin Elite hangs originally. Well made and super tough.

Congrats on the new gear and HH! :aok:

Thanks Oldsjunkie

They sure do make good quality pouches, I have their Surf Elite pouch for water hunting, coin elite may be next. Congrats on the new pouch!

Thanks Ron

Congrats on the new pouch! I have the coin elite and like it a lot. I agree, they make good quality pouches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Rattlehead

I have the coin elite pouch and it is very good quality. Works well for me.

Yeah I have one too, and absolutely love it. Very durable and a super high quality, definitely worth the dolllars

I have a relic elite pouch and love it. They are very well made and worth every cent!

Gotta agree with all you folks :yes:

Have the same in dark green solid bottom and it’s huge! :lol: will get a coin elite and use them both depending on the hunt locations :thumbsup:

Groundsweeper , it doesn't seem huge but it is a good size , but I think perspective plays a part here . I did seriously look at the Coin Elite , it all came down to what fit my idea of what my needs are . :grin:

I just ordered one of these in olive...he calls it the Pocket Elite. I like the slimmer profile and ability to use my own surplus web belt...can't wait to get it.

I'm sure you'll be very happy with the Pocket Elite jl , OmegaMill's quality is pretty impressive

Back
Top Bottom