View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 03:46 PM
24K Larry

Originally Posted by PI Hunter View post
Yes Sir: I have seen doctors for my condition seems there's nothing to stop the ringing tried a few methods that work for some people. Dr. says I will be carrying this continuous ringing phone for life. Hearing aids helps but can't wear them in headphones. I have the cheapest hearing aids on market because I am living on fixed income. I have 70% loss in left ear and 65% on right ear. Reason I can't wear aids while water hunting is sweat or water will kill them and I get both while hunting. I hunt now in the water with good luck but just looking for ways to improve to get all depth I can.
Can't speak for the rest. But the dualfield you can open it and turn up the volume to max with a screwdriver. I got some hearing loss in my left ear. And it's plenty loud for me. Maybe someone in your area you can test theirs if its set at full?

In the battle of Thermopylae the Persian Armies demanded that the Greeks surrender their weapons. King Leonidas responded saying "Molon Labe." Translation "Come and get it".