Plat with ice and two gold

Fine looking pieces brother :yes: man the Plat is fat never seen a band so thick. Should be good quality stones too :yes: Big congrats :yes:
I cant clean behind them good enough to get the real pop to the stones. The jeweler has some type steam set up hell probably clean it with before scoping it. Even the red stones in the gold ring has a lot of crud. I cant tell if its garnet, ruby or what.

Beautiful platinum and gold. Very nice haul on the silver too. I'd say that's a good day for sure!
Thanks Krusty!

All nice treasures you found there!
Thank you!

Nice job on the plat and gold. Looks like you had an awesome mix of finds too with the silver and is that a musket ball?
Yeah its a musketball that it appeared they didn't like the pour maybe.

WOW, that plat is pure awesomeness!!!

You mentioned going back to the stock coil... were you in the water or on land?

BTW, I could probably use those stones for my lapidary class. If you ever scrap, keep me in mind! :D
Wet sand. I may use the stones in a custom piece of jewelry if they are good enough

Larry you DA Man. Great finds and the 11" stomped the 17". I'm going tomorrow so I think I'll change to the 11". Probably want make any difference here. Sand out the wazoo here. Good luck on the next hunt friend.
Sand all over here too. Now all I can find are dimes. And if I find just dimes it tells me to go somewhere else. And else isn't nowhere where I can find right now.:shock:

Sand all over here too. Now all I can find are dimes. And if I find just dimes it tells me to go somewhere else. And else isn't nowhere where I can find right now.:shock:

I went out today just to check the beaches. I didn't take the detector. I drove 43 miles and looked at a lot of beaches. I found three during low tide that were hard packed with lots of shells and not a person detecting at all. These are very heavily used beaches. So I'll hit them early in the morning. Low tide will be around 2:50pm but they are far apart. But I saved my time hunting for a place for tomorrow.

Great finds buddy. I know how hard you have to work these days to find the goodies. Good work......:yes: (Looking forward to seeing you this winter)

:dingding: GREAT HUNT! Nice to get my internet finally back and see a hunt like this. :wow:

Wow! :shock::shock::shock: That's an incredible haul!
Double gold and a chunky, ice-covered plat!?! You are living the dream!
Seriously congrats! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom