I gave away a diamond ring today

Well Congratulations to you both! And special congrats to you Donny, for the great report! Amazing find, with a great write-up and awesome in-situ photos!
May the good Lord keep the Blessings coming throughout your journey together.

Best find ever!!!! :cool:

Huge congrats to you both! Ah, to be young again........:grin:

Congratulations Ethan. You found a Christian, Pro 2A girl who loves to metal detect? You are quite the treasure hunter. She's adorable and definitely a keeper. Kudos to you both.

ps- say goodbye to all your nice jewelry finds. lol

That is such an amazing story thank you for sharing that. Best wishes can’t wait to see photos of a beautiful wedding.

So is that ring from Scuba a ring found with a metal detector? If so thats just awesome, I think it has a lot more meaning this way. You will be metal detecting the rest of your lives. Congratulations.

May you always be Blessed and have many little.......:pirates:

Great post. I rember when you first posted about the fun you two where having hunting together. Perfect match

:woot: Congratulations! It's sounds like you've found a very special & wonderful girl. Come to think of it, there's even a verse in Scripture about your fantasic find: "Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies." :D I'm very happy for you both!

Back
Top Bottom