ENDED Bring On Summer!

Hi Scuba,
Sorry for this question so far into the contest. You may have already answered it... I know that the posts to the Family Friendly section do not count towards the post count on our profiles needed to get to the 200 posts needed to participate in the contest. Do posts to the Family Friendly section still count towards the posts needed to increase the spread on the megaball guess?

Hi Scuba,
Sorry for this question so far into the contest. You may have already answered it... I know that the posts to the Family Friendly section do not count towards the post count on our profiles needed to get to the 200 posts needed to participate in the contest. Do posts to the Family Friendly section still count towards the posts needed to increase the spread on the megaball guess?

Yes ALL posts count in the Mega Ball tally.

Week #9....seriously? It actually hasn't seemed like that long! Scuba might feel differently though.... :laughing:

05 17 48 MB:13

18 43 53 MB:13

Thanks as always, Scuba! And good luck to all!

Week #9

Same song and dance.. Quick close your eyes and plug your ears.. Me singing and dancing are definitely not for the feint at heart. :laughing:

07 30 62 Mega ball 13
11 20 70 Mega ball 13

Thanks again Scuba!!

Week 9

Week #9

04 14 22 Mega: 11
03 10 21 Mega: 12

Thanks again for the contest.

I'm changing my numbers this week and certain it'll haunt me later

Week Niner

5-27-40 Mega ball 10
3- 20- 55 Mega ball 3