Permission Granted

Chrisco

While detecting a local High School today, multiple people walked by and myself and my friend greeted them all presently. I was detecting along the sidewalk, I saw some trash and put it in my trash bag. A few minutes late a guy walks up and says he's the groundskeeper for the school district. I'm thinking, hunts over, and much to my surprise he comimented us in filling our plugs and asked us to be careful of some plumbing markers they had placed. Whew!!!!!!!! After that we met a fellow swinger and let him know about FMDF! Both of us scored silver rings and between all three of us we harvested $20! dollars in change! Only 1 1953 wheatie, but now we have carte Blanche to 12 grade schools, 1 middle school and 1 high school! Moral of the story, treat each site as a gift and it will give back!!

Sounds like a great hunt and you seemed to have gotten some great permissions, congrats

Was a good hunt for us all around Chris.

I was thinking for sure that guy was going to give us the boot and it was actually very cool what he said..

I have to admit our plugs were downright perfect, as that grass was easy to cut perfect plugs and replace.

can't wait to go back and hit some of the Other schools.

nice! Great to hear these types of stories in this section

good on ya for grabbing the trash and good luck at the other schools!

Good to know it does pay off. I do this also, just waiting for the right person to come along

Back
Top Bottom