One and a half rings

dirtydog

Forum Supporter
Went out on my usual hot mid day stroll on a beach about 30 minutes away. It is a place that almost always gives up the goods. Well not much this time a pretty 10K ring with a white stone and a 10K gold wave ring. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 2015100795113050 copy.jpg
    2015100795113050 copy.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 590
  • 20160704_200346_resized_1 copy.jpg
    20160704_200346_resized_1 copy.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 620
Gold is gold, good saves.

That's a fact any gold is good. My wife liked the ring with the white stonne and small diamonds. The wave ring was about the lightest weight gold I've found. Life's good.

Awesome double golds :D

Congrats!

Thanks GS. It was nice to walk away with to small gold rings other than pull tabs.

I like em!

Thanks for looing. the ring with the stones is a nice looking ring.

nice double dirty congrats!

Thank you Mr. Pickuns. I was expecting more but happy with what I got.

Not bad at all DD!

Big congrats, stay on em!

<°)))>{

You bet I'll stay after em Ice. I'm too lazy to work, too old to fight so I think I'll just keep swinging. Never can tell maybe I'll be as good as you are one day. Thanks for looking and for the encouragement Ice.

You bet I'll stay after em Ice. I'm too lazy to work, too old to fight so I think I'll just keep swinging. Never can tell maybe I'll be as good as you are one day. Thanks for looking and for the encouragement Ice.

Ha ha ha, looking as good, and most likely better than me now...

But, I'm still young enough to work on a fight and get it done with one swing...:D

<°)))>{

Went out on my usual hot mid day stroll on a beach about 30 minutes away. It is a place that almost always gives up the goods. Well not much this time a pretty 10K ring with a white stone and a 10K gold wave ring. Thanks for looking.

If that's a "not much this time" day, you've got one heck of a spot! Awesome!

Nice outing, Congrats!!
I have the wave ring, but in silver.
DL

First wave ring I've found. It is so thin I had to us a micro loupe to see the ok couldn't see the one . So acid test told the story. Thanks for looking.

Thanks friend any gold is good gold.

Ha ha ha, looking as good, and most likely better than me now...

But, I'm still young enough to work on a fight and get it done with one swing...:D

<°)))>{

Man I couldn't even shine your shoe's. And as far as the fight. I learned many years ago never run, always land the first punch and after you get the hxxL beat out of you go to the ER and then have a beer.:lol:

I see two gold rings right there. Very nice. If the other half is hiding, you should find it. I just can't figure out what half is missing!

Thanks Scuba. The wave ring is so thin I had to use a micro loupe see the marking. The thinnest ring I've ever found.

If that's a "not much this time" day, you've got one heck of a spot! Awesome!

You the man Skippy. This is a heavy populated beach with lots of ditches and bowls. I love to get out in them . They usually hold some fine goodies. These were just small pickings.

Wow nice! Only two gold must be hard... LOL

Not that hard:lol: But unusual for this spot. The ditches usually hold the goods but not this time.

Great job on the gold, congrats! :)

Thanks for looking X

That white stone looks like an opal to me! Not a very high grade opal but the pic you took showed some color. That and my wife looking over my shoulder saw the pic and said she'd like to have that! How come I can't find and opals for her!

Congrats on some great finds

That's a Great day DD!! I like the Newer ring with a old design!! Two nice saves!!

Back
Top Bottom