ENDED 2nd Annual Pull-Tab Contest (Ends 12/15/15)

i will probably be able to collect another nesquick container mostly full. I am officially withdrawing from any prizes. You were the first to help me with the boat show and i was very grateful. Shipping for me is also free as my brother has a ups account and since it was for charity he donated his extra money for it.

Another container will be started as soon as i see some ground!!!!

cool!

There is about 800 people where I work and they drink a lot of soda. I just need to put up some collection boxes . They are all about helping kids in need.
Hey...nobody said they had to be dirty dug up tabs, just tabs!

You can count on me again this year, I already have about a gallon ziplock bag full. My daughter is also getting free tabs from the local Facebook flea market page for you. This should be a great year for the contest.

You can count on me again this year, I already have about a gallon ziplock bag full. My daughter is also getting free tabs from the local Facebook flea market page for you. This should be a great year for the contest.

THANKS!!!

Send in whenever you want!!!

This is truly the ultimate consolation for digging tabs and beaver tails! Makes me feel a bit better about the number of cans of soda I drink too.

This is truly the ultimate consolation for digging tabs and beaver tails! Makes me feel a bit better about the number of cans of soda I drink too.

A few extra gold rings found last year from members digging those pesky low tones!

Win-win!

A few extra gold rings found last year from members digging those pesky low tones!

Win-win!

Yep. Went out with the main intention of picking up a handful or so of tabs to finish off the bag I was getting ready to send. Didn't quite get as many tabs as I had planned on, just could focus after find a 14k ring, with 11 stones. I use to pass on tab signals, if I was being picky. Now, with the contest, and a 3 gram gold ring, I'm more focused on finding tabs. Still dig plenty of other signals, but won't ignore the tabs.

Yep. Went out with the main intention of picking up a handful or so of tabs to finish off the bag I was getting ready to send. Didn't quite get as many tabs as I had planned on, just could focus after find a 14k ring, with 11 stones. I use to pass on tab signals, if I was being picky. Now, with the contest, and a 3 gram gold ring, I'm more focused on finding tabs. Still dig plenty of other signals, but won't ignore the tabs.

That's awesome. Please blame me and Jonas! Post a picture!:cool::D:yes:

That's awesome. Please blame me and Jonas! Post a picture!:cool::D:yes:

Posted it in the last thread, but it's worth sharing here. Maybe I should be encouraging everyone to trust their TDI numbers, and leave these pieces of junk in the ground...

Last edited:
1st package came today! Silver dime will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks you Steve. 4 more packages and the bonus silver drawings will start.

Send in them tabs now. Do it the "Chicago Way", send them early and often.

Every package will be a separate entry to each drawing! (...and a silver dime, too!)

Back
Top Bottom