Fox valley Wisconsin Appleton, Oshkosh, Neenah, etc...

I heard that there is a civil war training area in Oshkosh. But that is still pretty far from you. Might have to do some history on Fondulac, or however you spell it, lol.

Yeah, I'm from appleton as well. Unfortunately I don't get out hunting too much, this warm weather is sure giving me the itch though.

I'm only a cpl hrs north of you guys....Sadly I can't drive YET (been a year since I've driven...thanks epilepsy), but when we next go down to Howard to see wife's sister, I'll see if I can get in on a hunt with you guys.

Gets lonely up here when the only other person that MD's up here is one friend who can only go once a month.

Im down in Kenosha but can drive up or meet inbetween as well..looking forward to meeting up with some hunting buddies. Pick out a spot lets make this happen!!!

West how's it going? My son and I just drove down to appleton. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Nick

oshkosh

i live out on county rd a and am looking to dig gold. haha i already posted to this page but i dont think it worked but hay i am here and ready to go

Back
Top Bottom