MXT FAQs

MXT- headphones

I am going to bring up the age old question.... What type of headphones does everyone use when swinging your MXT? I am using an old pair of Koss with in line volume and as I understand it from the manual it says to use headphones with at least 60 ohm's. I am looking for something that does not cook my skull while the stuffing is still in it. I am hoping to wear a booney hat at he beach and maybe a good pair of earbuds. any suggestions from the MXT group?

Last edited:
I am going to bring up the age old question.... What type of headphones does everyone use when swinging your MXT? I am using an old pair of Koss with in line volume and as I understand it from the manual it says to use headphones with at least 60 ohm's. I am looking for something that does not cook my skull while the stuffing is still in it. I am hoping to wear a booney hat at he beach and maybe a good pair of earbuds. any suggestions from the MXT group?

I use Jolly Rogers.. if you plan on hunting the beach with the MXT stay out of the wet sand... the MXT doesn't like the wet salty beaches. Have fun in that dry sand the MXT loves bottle caps you should have quite a collection at the end of the season :D

I run the Killer Bee's. Best and most comfortable head phones I have ever used.....:yes:

Whats the best small sniper coil for the MXT all pro for real trashy sites and along metal fences?

Back
Top Bottom