First Hunts

oranges

Got a in a couple quick hunts with my ATpro. The fake ring was found at the beach and most everything else was pulled from our property. Still learning the machine.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 195
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 197
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you are off to a good start in learning the detector.:D May I suggest a way to not dig so much of the large junk. While swinging over the target, raise the coil about 8 to 10 inches. If you still get a loud and strong signal, it is probably trash. The variety of your finds shows you are going to do very well. Good luck !!:yes:

Big Congrats! The more you swing and dig the more you learn. It looks like you're off to a great start.

beephead

Thanks everyone. I got to get out more. Thanks for the tip foreverRich. That will help out a lot around here.

Your doing it right.

You got a good start. The AT Pro is really a fun machine to hunt with. It has decent depth and will fill your finds pouch. Welcome to the forum and happy hunting.

Yep, lots of learning there. Each can or tab you dig, you get better.... ;) Keep at it, next ring might not be a fake one, but instead a good one!!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom