This Trip No Bust, A Multi Seated Down Day

Four silvers is a great day:yes: A barber dime, two seated dimes and a seated HALF! is a awesome DAY!:wow2: Congratulations!

Just amazing Trapper, congratulation to you amigo on those great finds!!
and here's hoping that the best is yet to come out of that location.

Congrats on all the amazing finds! :woot:

Tell ya what, I'll trade you a Merc for one of the Seated Dimes, then you can say you got a trifecta! :laughing::lol::bouncy::lol::laughing:

Judging from the time spent mowing...and there was still about a quarter of it not done, I can tell this is a large yard! You have much work to continue. Congrats on the great "start"! Hoping to see some more goods from this place...

You made me laugh with had to settle for your third seated for the day. Amazing hunt and finds. Had you found a seated half before? I have hardly seen seated halves posts. Way to go and huge congrats!

Now that’s some finds of a lifetime right there, BIG congrats to you!!!
Thank you for the kind words Spenglure. Between Sunday;s find of a Capped Bust dime and this outing's finds It has been a fantastic Week plus.
Wow..two seated in one day..sweeeet

What!!!! 3 seated.. I didn't read it all before..remarkable day
Thank you for your reply Joe, it is appreciated. 3 Seated and the Barber made for a spectacular day.
Bucket lister all day would of been stoked!
I'm stoked alright Claddy. This is actually my second Seated Half Dollar. I dug my fist (1876cc) 7 years ago.
Four silvers is a great day:yes: A barber dime, two seated dimes and a seated HALF! is a awesome DAY!:wow2: Congratulations!
Appreciate your response Ken, thank you. Never dug 3 Seated's in one hunt ever before but it is my second Seated Half. Trapper

What the ?
You tripped me up with a second post this week.
What an amaizing second trip Trap.
Mindblowing .
Just forwarded your post to Bert at work . He is going to tip over when he sees it.
I know I did 🙂
, Dew

Just amazing Trapper, congratulation to you amigo on those great finds!!
and here's hoping that the best is yet to come out of that location.
I don't know if I can top what I have already dug but what ever I do get it will be just gravy. I appreciate your support Busca, thank you.
Congrats on all the amazing finds! :woot:
Tell ya what, I'll trade you a Merc for one of the Seated Dimes, then you can say you got a trifecta! :laughing::lol::bouncy::lol::laughing:
Thank you Wolf. For some reason I just can not agree with your offer but it was almost a tempting thought.:yes:
Judging from the time spent mowing...and there was still about a quarter of it not done, I can tell this is a large yard! You have much work to continue. Congrats on the great "start"! Hoping to see some more goods from this place...
Your right Blaise the yard is large and I have not done any of the front. I now have almost 6 hours in and think it will take at least 3 more to cover it all for the first time. It is my intent to go back over everything a second time. If there is more to find I will post it.
You made me laugh with had to settle for your third seated for the day. Amazing hunt and finds. Had you found a seated half before? I have hardly seen seated halves posts. Way to go and huge congrats!
Thank you Jason, these last two outings have me sky high. The third Seated comment was meant for wit. 3 Seated Coins beat a dime trifecta 99% of the time. The exception would be if one is a Capped Bust. Yes it is my second Seated Half Dollar. The 1876cc is still my favorite dig. It was dug in 2011. Trapper

Attachments

• 1876 cc 1.jpg
    1876 cc 1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 1876 cc.jpg
    1876 cc.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 73
Pretty amazing permission Trapper! Congrats on all that old silver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What the ?
You tripped me up with a second post this week.
What an amaizing second trip Trap.
Mindblowing .
Just forwarded your post to Bert at work . He is going to tip over when he sees it.
I know I did 🙂
, Dew
Sorry to confuse you Brad with the 2nd post. I could not help myself after these finds. Never figured to dig a Capped Bust Coin and to get a 2nd Seated Half has me a bit rattled. Plan to go back this afternoon for a couple of hours. Let you know if any really good comes out of the ground.
Nice recoveries!
Totally jealous!!
Appreciate you reply Tom. it has been ac really good week that is in what I call a fantastic year.
Amazing hunt man, and that YTD has to be a record!
The last two have been amazing Zee. A Capped Bust Dime on Sunday and a Seated Half on Tuesday not to forget digging what is now my oldest coin a 1833 Large Cent. The Silver count FTY is only a record for me. Raphis (Dan) and Jamflicker (Jason) in Cal. put up some very fantastic numbers a couple of years ago. Audrey in New York had over 450 in 2014. I don't think I'm a threat to any of them.
Wow!!! Sweet hunt and killer finds!!!
Thank you Outlaw for your reply. Wish all my sites had this kind of results. The reality is this is a rare location and I'm very lucky to be able to swing my coil over it. Trapper

Wow.. great day.. Congrats

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Pretty amazing permission Trapper! Congrats on all that old silver.
Thank you Jerry. It is a great permission for me so far. I'll be back again this weekend for a few more hours. Calling it Wonderland now, I think this site has earned it.
Congrats on an awesome hunt Trapper!!!!
Thanks Worm, any time a Barber Coin becomes incidental in a hunt the rest must be pretty profound. Never dug 3 Seated's in a hunt before.

WOW !!! Congrats on the great finds. I love the seated coins but have yet to find one. Keep the good finds string going.
Thank you. I hope you can have the experience of digging a Seated Coin Ron. I have been blessed with doing several times over the years and let me tell you it never gets old.
Just awesome finds!
It has been one heck of a week Rob. Sunday I dug a Capped Bust Dime and what is my oldest coin a1833 Large Cent. Tuesday a 3 Seated day including the 1859 Half Dollar. And today (Friday) in a brew city park hunt with Air Force Mike I dig a Beautiful 1834 Large Cent. Going to go buy a couple of lottery tickets now. Trapper

Trapper, Big congrats ! What a fantastic trip. You seem to be on a roll lately. Those are some beautiful coins. Outstanding season for you. Keep at it. I cant wait to see your year end pics.....HH !

Back
Top Bottom